New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hi fellow tsikoteers. I have gone to nearby aircon mechanics nearby. I have changed many parts already, like condenser, cleaning then cleaning , thermostat etc.

Yet after two weeks of aircon, (sira na naman) broken again or no cool air. Every part or repair I changed to a new aircon shop. Looking for a better one. (parang pineperahan lang ako eh)

The last time I visited they told me the compressor was broken and needs to be replaced. Although I admit the compressor is having a weird sound though not sure.

So please help me,

Where could I get a reliable aircon shop near south side (I am in Paranaque)?

and what would be the cost of compressor repair or replacement.

Which one would be better ? (Change compressor - what brand and how much?)

Repair (possible pa ba ito)

My cousin told me to try the shops in pasay and a compressor 2nd hand might be around two thou? *(Ok ba to?)

Thanks

Any inputs / suggestion are very much appreciated.

My ride is a lancer bilog

Thanks again

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro., since you're from Paranaque, I would recommend that you go to CeeJay's Aircon Shop in Las Pinas. Their place is along Zapote-Alabang Road.

If you're coming from Zapote it will be right after Perpertual Help Hospital and Shell Gas Station and will be to your right in about 100meters.

Magagaling, mababait at honest ang mga tao roon. Look for Cora and tell her that you're a Tsikoteer and they will give you preferential treatment and special discount....

You can't go wrong with them.... Their number is 09175251788.

4202:banned:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro., since you're from Paranaque, I would recommend that you go to CeeJay's Aircon Shop in Las Pinas. Their place is along Zapote-Alabang Road.

If you're coming from Zapote it will be right after Perpertual Help Hospital and Shell Gas Station and will be to your right in about 100meters.

Magagaling, mababait at honest ang mga tao roon. Look for Cora and tell her that you're a Tsikoteer and they will give you preferential treatment and special discount....

You can't go wrong with them.... Their number is 09175251788.

4202:banned:

+10000!!!!! They are really very good and trustworthy. No regrets at all for having my car A/C serviced by CEEJAY a couple of weeks ago. You will be well received and entertained moreso if you will tell them that you are a tsikoteer.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, if you would have searched sana then you would have found this thread. details were discussed here.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33080

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    CeeJay's alon alabang-zapote road in LasPinas City. Highly recommend airco shop. pwede credit card sa kanila.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yes they are all right, Ceejay is the best car aircon shop in Las Pinas.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    One satisfied customer of Ceejays here

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    +1 here. pinalitan yung evaporator ko. 6500 lahat lahat, including labor and replacement na evaporator. after 1 week pinabalik ako to check yung gawa. oks naman. although medyo napataas ng konti sa usual na setting ko ng thermostat (inavail ko kasi yung local na evaporator, di ko kaya yung orig e). malamig naman sya. kinaganda pa nun, may database daw sila ng mga customers nila and kung due for servicing/cleaning na ng aircon mo, reremind ka nila thru call or text yata. at least may nagtratrack ng maintenance ng a/c mo. nice after sales service.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks for the reply. I'll be sure to visit them this weekend.

Sorry I didn't search for the original posts.

Anyway thanks again!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Magkano kaya ang price range, more or less, so I can prepare a good estimate?

Cash basis lang ba du'n (CeeJay's)?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Help on Aircon repair south side