New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wassup mga Tsikoters! Newbie here. Tanong lang po,
    Familiar ba kayo dito?

at eto pa.. pls. click links below for more info about the product.
    http://store.summitracing.com/partde...sp?part=flx-30
    http://www.dieselgiant.com/mercedese...faninstall.htm
    http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/html...ra-fan-ii.html
    Mga sir baka meron kayong alam na distributor or fabricator(para mas mura) or kahit ibang brand basta same specs.
    Thank you po.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    nobody has those here. you will have to order them from the US.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks for the quick response sir. well i guess that's the only option i have. i was hoping merong gawang china or taiwan dito. meron kasi sa net mura kaso wholesale. oh well.....
    salamat ulit.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    will converting to a electric radiator fan be more advantageous compared to belt driven fan. won't it require an alternator upgrade too, because of the additional load

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    you can use a volt tester and see if the alternator could still bare with the add-on.

our fellow tsikoteer Wire_tappMd has succesfully use electric cooling puller fan for his 1st and 2nd vitara by a electronicaly controlled thermostat switch.

interesado din po kasi ako eh. but my drawback is that, what if the fan fails? unlike the belt fan, obvious kung masisira or may signs of breakage. yung electric kasi, di madali ma notice kung may sira na... I'm more open to electric pusher fan.

btw, it does increase power and fuel mileage daw talaga. even more cooler engine.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You might be able to use the electric radiator fan from the Kia Pride. It's kinda thin and relatively cheap as well. You'll just have to be creative with how to install it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    so if ever i convert to an electric unit, do i still need a thermo switch to make it automatic?

to Wire-tapp, kelan ka pupunta sa BBPD? :D kaya ako napabili ng vitara dahil kay wire-tapp, every time he brings it to the shop, lagi ko iniikutan hehehe nice rig.
    Last edited by impulzz; February 19th, 2008 at 09:30 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Bert! Welcome to the Vitara family! Katatapos ko lang full detail c/o Ortigas Branch about 2 weeks ago.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wiretap_md View Post
    Thanks Bert! Welcome to the Vitara family! Katatapos ko lang full detail c/o Ortigas Branch about 2 weeks ago.
    thanks Phillip, sayang di ko nakita ulit, minsan lang kasi ako makapunta sa ortigas.

so does the electric unit really make the engine feel lighter and more economic? saan mo na kuha yung fan set?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup it really does. Big help. This was installed previously in Kiddo Sr. prior to the crash. Got it online from the USA together with the electric fan controller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Flex-A-Lite electric cooling fans! Where?