New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm comparing between my Pajero and CX7. The Pajero's temperature inside gets (driver side, rear aircon of Pajero not turned ON) to a comfortable level at least twice faster than the CX7. Both have the same brand and type of tint (3M). The only difference I can see is the cabin size.

Shouldn't it take the Pajero to cool down a little longer since its aircon needs to cool more volume of air compared to the CX7? Or the Pajero's insulation is just better than the CX7?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What's the fan and thermostat setting? And what's the size of the Pajero?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Both A/C set to coolest setting and medium fan. It's the current gen Pajero.

Actually, the coolest temp setting of the Pajero is 18deg C, while the CX7 is 15deg C.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    It might be more because of your A/C system. The A/C of the pajero is quite strong. Its A/C outperforms the altis (good aircon) and civic (barely satisfactory) and city (poor). The only thing that i've driven that can outperform its a/c is the lancer and the sentra.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That means the A/C system of Mazda is that bad?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    That means the A/C system of Mazda is that bad?
    It's not bad per se. The Mazda6 and CX9 have better AC than their Honda counterparts. But they're not the best systems out there.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I have the Sorento 2010(7 seater), with regards to AC ang lakas nya as in... Even if parked in direct sunlight at pag pasok ko eh sobrang init, after turning the AC ang bilis lumamig..(setting is 24 deg, fan is 2 bars only). Yung kotse ko na Lancer 2007 kahit nung Bnew eh ang bagal lumamig specially sa likod

Effect of cabin size on heat inside the car