New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi fellow tsikoters...

i just want to know sa mga expert kung totoo ba for vehicles with

Dual aircon like SUVs and AUvs. na dapat laging sabay ON and aC for front and rear.

some kasi just opens the front AC, ako naman i always open both kahit mag isa ako.

sabi kasi sa akin ng aircon mechanic to always open both para hindi magbara or masira agad AC ko.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    iyong a/c fan sa rear ay laging naka on sa 1. pag may tao sa 2nd row, nilalagay sa 2 or 3 depende sa init ng panahon.

pag naka on ang a/c, may freon na dumadaloy din sa rear, so for me, better na naka on lagi.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just run them both so that lubricant circulates in both systems.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    ay salamat may nag open this topic kasi i never switch on my AC sa third row rear seats, thanks sa info

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    thanks..

ito kasi one of the 'frequently asked questions'. 50/50 kasi ako may nagsasabi

okay lang daw meron naman hindi..

sa tingin ko your right better to open. much better to be safe than sorry.wala

naman masama open kahit walang tao sa likod

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ako both naka open, pag walang tao sa likod sa 1 lang ang setting, at makakatulong din ito na makalamig agad kung sabay,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    keeping the rear aircon running will reduce the risk of TXV clogging and icing. remember your car evaporator temperature is close(if not) 0 degree celsius and the fan blew the evaporator into your car cabin to remove heat and make it cool. if the evaporator freezes and so the TXV might freeze due to air moisture in the system. no matter how much or how long the aircon shop vacuum your A/C system it is not 100% moisture free. that little moisture will soon clogged into your TXV and guest what will happen next after quite sometime.

It will not hurt you nor your car if you will leave rear aircon running even at # 1 fan setting. just a friendly advise since I encounter such problem before

Dual Aircon - turn On front and rear ba lagi?