New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi guys, what could be the culprit causing the creeking noise when the aircon is on? thanks a lot

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rianne809 View Post
    Hi guys, what could be the culprit causing the creeking noise when the aircon is on? thanks a lot
    Saan nyo po naririnig ang tunog?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi, ive checked it this morning and i found out that the cause of the noise when i open the AC is that the motor on the compressor (actuator/clutch i think) is not rotating or rotates very slow and hard which makes the AC belt creeks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mam, check po ninyo ang tension ng mga belts. one possible problem ng squeaking sound ng aircon yan. o kaya, lumusong ba kayo sa baha at gaano kalalim? kasi pag po basa ang pulley ng compressor, possible na nag-slip ang belt ninyo at hindi na kumakapit sa pulley.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rianne809 View Post
    Hi, ive checked it this morning and i found out that the cause of the noise when i open the AC is that the motor on the compressor (actuator/clutch i think) is not rotating or rotates very slow and hard which makes the AC belt creeks
    Stucked up na clutch mo, palitin na bearing. Parepair mo na aircon baka maagapan pa compressor..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks a lot for the replies, my brother also told me that the compressor bearing needs replacement.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    magnetic clutch yan sir

Creeking noise when I turnon the AC