New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    wala na bang remedyo ang sirain at mahinang aircon ng mga rolla?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    saking corolla busted fuse lang sa engine glove box or nsa dashboard panel.. yung lang .. or maybe something short sa aircon connections.. check all connections even the drivers dashboard panels as ive said
    Last edited by finchy18; March 20th, 2006 at 10:56 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ei.. Ill add up.. I think its the actuator.. just check.. when actuator got busted the unstable idle appears..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Why don't you bring it to a Denso Service Center? I suppose they would know how to diagnose the situation.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xfreemanx
    My Corolla is a 1996 Toyota Corolla Gli, 1.6L, Manual Transmission, EFI.

I
    What happens is, when I turn on the A/C, only the blower turns on. I also noticed that erratically, the engine's idling would go up but the compressor isn't simultaneously engaging. If I disconnect the A/C "blackbox" (under the dashboard), idling would get back to normal.
    It seems to me that in a given time some parts get stock up, bearings or inside the compressor. there's a signal to compressor to engage it thats why engine idling goes up meaning additional load to the engine and yet it can not rotate the compressor so no cooling happened.....May be...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18
    ei.. Ill add up.. I think its the actuator.. just check.. when actuator got busted the unstable idle appears..
    had the same problem before, tagal ding na solve. Pinalitan ko ng surplus yung idle up, cost me P600 pesos including installation sa evangelista, daming shop dun.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xfreemanx
    My Corolla is a 1996 Toyota Corolla Gli, 1.6L, Manual Transmission, EFI.

- Checked the voltage across the relays. Whenever the issue happens, no 12V DC is being read.
    Sir, Eto pa isa, walang supply sa relay, so electrical problem, but is it the output of the relay has no 12V DC or the input? pag yong output ng relay ang walang supply eh tumbok mo na problem.. it's the relay, but kung sa input pa lang ay wala ng supply its may be the thermostat or where's the thermostat get its supply, maybe pressure switch din naka open..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hindin naman dali masira yung relay eh..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Reading from your problem,and as far as my experience on same problem ,you have a problem with the current signal of your Electronic Thermostat which sense and controls the temperature in the evaporator. You need to buy a new electronic thermostat in order to normalize the erratic flow of signal to the compressor. Trust me this will work

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    huh? matagal na atang post ito...pero kung merong badget palitan mo na stabiliser ng thermostat..pag low sa budget pwede na itong convert sa ordinary thermostat...basta alam mo..ala namang prob so far mgakinabitan ko.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Corolla GLI Aircon Problem