New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    bago po ako dito, I have a really old nissan sentra. The problem is, may leak ng tubig from the aircon na tumutulo sa carpet. lagi basa carpet ko, kakapalinis ko pa lang nga aircon. what could be the problem

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    usually if A/C is leaking water inside the vehicle its just the drain hose getting clogged. But you said you just had the A/C cleaned so you need to check the evaporator housing if there is a crack, or double check the drain hose cause it may have not been installed properly.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    That also happens to me a lot of times with my old car. Sometimes when I remove the carpet it's wet and after about 2 days it's fine again without doing anything with it. I tried to have it checked before and the mechanic just cleaned something. But try to have it checked in a reputable aircon repair shop to be sure.

pasundot mo yung pinapasukan ng drin ng evaporator, dun may bara most likely. ganun din maxima ko,e...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    it happended to us once after nmin mg palinis, bumaha sa loob ng auto. wen i checked it, di inayos ng gumawa yung pg balik nya ng mga parts. yung drain hose nya di nakalabas yung tip kya sa loob tumulo....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    it happended to us once after nmin mg palinis, bumaha sa loob ng auto. wen i checked it, di inayos ng gumawa yung pg balik nya ng mga parts. yung drain hose nya di nakalabas yung tip kya sa loob tumulo....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    drain hose lang yan, pasundot mo muna or baka hinde maganda pag ka lagay sa drain hose...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    yeah drain plug lang yan... shouldn't be too hard to do naman...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks for all the reply guys, I'l have it checked ASAP

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    How bad is the leak?

Drip (condensation) on the A/C dont cause that much problem, its just a very small portion of the carpet was damp and usually it gets dry(sometimes) on the afternoon.

One thing to put more attention is look to see if your HEATER CORE or HOSE is leaking located under the dashboard behind the A/C and Heater control. Follow where the leaks start.

car aircon tumutulo tubig sa loob