New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Any recommendations? My condenser needs replacing and i went to rapide to get an estimate. They are asking around 50k for the whole service.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sure ka condenser lang papalitan? bakit 50K? hanap ka ng shop na magaling sa air-con, di naman complikado gawin ang jimny, ipakalas mo yun condenser gawin mong sample para sure, ikaw ang bumili ng condenser mo sa malaking store ng air-conditioning supply banawe or pasay mga 5-6k yan, pag sa dealer ng suzuki ka bibili mga 15k yan. additional ka nalang sa service nila and sa materials na gagamitin ng technician like freon 134a, tingin ko mga 5k service nila diyan mataas na yon..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Sir, try mo s RDC car aircon, kung sa makati area po kayo baka po makatulong...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung Jimny (one of two that are under my care) ay na kay Mang Mario ngayon. Don't know what the problem is yet, dina-diagnose pa and nandito ko sa trabaho. Update ko kayo.

Php50k? That's some crazy $hit price!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    give me 30K and I'll replace your jimny's condenser... tipid ka na 20k

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're done. There was a small leak in the evaporator. Small enough to be soldered shut. Followed by aircon cleaning and adjustment of the fanbelts (squeaky alternator belt).

SRP for everything was Php800.00.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    They're done. There was a small leak in the evaporator. Small enough to be soldered shut. Followed by aircon cleaning and adjustment of the fanbelts (squeaky alternator belt).

SRP for everything was Php800.00.
    1 kilo R-134a 700pesos
    1 kilo R-12 500pesos
    aluminum welding 100-150 pesos kada butas plus
    air-con cleaning plus service fee nila, sure ka 800 lang? bka naman 8,000..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm sure. I have the receipt here. That's what they charged me. I don't know if that's what they charge everyone. But I've been going to that shop since 1997 and I don't really complain about the prices and the occasional back job.

Only one hole in the evaporator and it's a single a/c system only.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Compressor ang sira...I had an estimate at Ceejays. We'll see if they can find a cheaper compressor. I already asked at suzuki and brand new is 33k. Talong talo talaga ako sa pyesa ng jimny.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yung Jimny (one of two that are under my care) ay na kay Mang Mario ngayon. Don't know what the problem is yet, dina-diagnose pa and nandito ko sa trabaho. Update ko kayo.

Php50k? That's some crazy price!
    Sino si Mang Mario?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast