New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi guys,

I plan to have our 2003 CRV's A/C system cleaned. I asked Honda Pasig about the service, but the estimated cost was just too much for me. Any other shops you could recommend around the Libis/Pasig/Marikina areas who could do a good cleaning job on the Honda A/C?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    have you tried replacing the cabin filter? anyway a visit to gen aire at t.morato might be worth your trip.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I don't think the cabin filter has been replaced.

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I have just checked the CRV, took out the 2 cabin air filter trays found inside the glove compartment, was surprised to find the 2 filter trays empty! - no air filters on both trays - how come? The ride's done 30k kms already and all servicing has been done by Honda Pasig.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hi brod, 2003 CRV has a slot for cabin filter, but unfortunately, yung labas dito sa atin, hindi nila nilagyan, i dont know the reasons for that. Here in Bulacan, our service charge for CRV 2003 cleaning is only 1,200, just to give you an idea. Tnx & happy motoring!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    gen aire is very good. sanden can also do it for you. they are located in our shop.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    gen aire is very good. sanden can also do it for you. they are located in our shop.
    Sir,

Any idea how much the a/c cleaning for the CR-V might cost? Would you happen to have filter elements for the cabin filter?

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by autofrost View Post
    hi brod, 2003 CRV has a slot for cabin filter, but unfortunately, yung labas dito sa atin, hindi nila nilagyan, i dont know the reasons for that. Here in Bulacan, our service charge for CRV 2003 cleaning is only 1,200, just to give you an idea. Tnx & happy motoring!

Thanks man!

Did they also clean the blower box?

A/C cleaning for 2003 CRV