New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    hello good day guys..im going to install a/c in my wrangler do you think single aircon will be enough or should i put dual aircon?my wrangler is not the short type but a little longer than the oringinal wrangler..its closed type..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On our old 3 door trooper (3 door na long body), the single a/c was adequate. But also depends on how may people you will haul.

Kapag madami, better go dual air or at least put a rear blower.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    maximum would probably be 5 persons...would single aircon be adequate?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    maximum would probably be 5 persons...would single aircon be adequate?I guess i should also adequate insulation..the reason for me asking is because i dont want to over do it..installing dual aircon when only single is effective..by the way the system they are putting in is all brand new..comp,cond and evaporator.
    Last edited by yellowjip; August 30th, 2009 at 12:55 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I also forgot to ask you guys were would it be better to place the condenser?in front of the radiator or under the body?tnx...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    I also forgot to ask you guys were would it be better to place the condenser?in front of the radiator or under the body?tnx...
    the best location is where you'll get the maximum airflow, and i thin it's before the radiator

assembled wrangler a/c installation.