New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here in the forums. I've got a 1996 Galant VR Automatic and it's AC has been giving me problems lately. My question is have any of you tried the AC repair shop, Frigid Zone? I think they have a few branches scattered in the metropolis. The one I'm going to is located in Mindanao Ave, QC. I plan on taking my ride there for repairs this weekend and would like to get any feedbacks from you guys/gals who have tried their services.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uurck View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here in the forums. I've got a 1996 Galant VR Automatic and it's AC has been giving me problems lately. My question is have any of you tried the AC repair shop, Frigid Zone? I think they have a few branches scattered in the metropolis. The one I'm going to is located in Mindanao Ave, QC. I plan on taking my ride there for repairs this weekend and would like to get any feedbacks from you guys/gals who have tried their services.

Thanks!
    Try mo yong El Dorado- authorized dealer of Mitsubishi parts, mayroon silang service center sa cubao.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    magandang gabi po.

tanong ko lang po yung aircon ng L400 o space gear kung okay? kasi yung sa amin eh pag tanghaling tapt eh mainit na at mahirap ng palamigin. bago naman ang evaporator ko? may ma-suggest po kaya kayo na magaling gumawa ng aircon ng L400? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're going to Mindanao Avenue, might as well give Mang Mario a try also (just use search to locate his thread).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by daycode88 View Post
    magandang gabi po.

tanong ko lang po yung aircon ng L400 o space gear kung okay? kasi yung sa amin eh pag tanghaling tapt eh mainit na at mahirap ng palamigin. bago naman ang evaporator ko? may ma-suggest po kaya kayo na magaling gumawa ng aircon ng L400? thanks!
    Check mo kung gumagana pa yung 2 auxiliary fan sa harap. You can also make a search for Mang Mario.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks Otep and Falken . try ko maka punta sa MIndanao Avenue...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Mga pre,

Okay ba ang Frigid Zone sa Congressional? I need a replacement evaporator for my Lancer 2002 GLX. I canvassed with them and they gave me a quote of Php6thou. just want to find out if the cost is worth it at yung di na ko pabalik-balik.

baka kasi mura nga pero ang quality sucks naman. need your advice please co-tsikoteers.

thanks.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    dj borja, try Mang Mario. do a search for the address.

Aircon woes