New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Anybody here who could refer me to an aircon shop along Marcos Highway? Im planning to have my aircon cleaned or probably have my compressor replaced. The last time i had it checked was a month ago. According to the technician, wala na daw pressure yung compressor ko kaya di na lumalamig, although he tried to add some oil, nag respond naman and said na naagapan but i still have to observe it. Few days ago, wala na lamig.

By the way, my car is an Echo, so alam ko baklas ang dashboard. Anong shop sa marcos highway ang gumagawa nito. Kasi nabasa ko sa ibang feedbacks sa ibang forum na pag Echo,Vios or Altis tinatanggihan ng ibang Aircon shops.

Would also like to know how much will it cost me to do the service(cleaning) and worse if compressor needs to be replaced.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    you can try mickeys along gil fernando. if you are westbound (going to cubao) turn right ka sa kanto ng mcdo - that's gil fernando. on your left (a few more meters) will be mickeys. malaki ang sign nila iirc, its blue

note - this is NOT mickeys autosound ha... kapareho lang ng pangalan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yeah, i've seen this place everytime i eat at Tapa ni Vivian. I'll try to drop by this morning.Thanks a lot, spyghost!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Anyway, i brought my Echo to Mickey (owner's name is Manny), he was very accomodating. Though a little pricey for the basic cleaning, i find it their staffs to be truly professional. They dont accept tips, its against their employer's policy but i still ended giving them "pangkape". Malinis ang trabaho because they dont want to have a backjob, sila din kasi mapapagod.Marami sila ginawa and replaced my hose as well as the filter. Pina hinang ko na yung tubing para wala na O-ring na pinanggagalingan ng leak(aside from the rubber hose).Worth it and i paid P4,250. Thumbsup

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hey thanks for this. been looking for a good shop in this area.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    do they vacuum the pipings before charging with freon?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yes, they do. Actually thay even use nitro to test the leak since it has a higher pressure.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    just look for manny? how would you grade their service and "professionalism"?(so hard to find professional workers nowadays) 10 being the highest? thanks

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Manny is the owner of Mickeys. I suggest you approach him first since he's always there as early as 8a.m. And from my observation with the kind of service they provided me, i should say 8.5. 9 sana kung may snacks:juice:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^^ thanks bro I appreciate the infos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Aircon Shop along Marcos Highway