New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Just overhauled my LiteAce's aircon, but having problems again. Changed almost everything...
    I dream to have an aircon system like that of the Revo's / Innova's / Starex's. Cold and everything's placed on the ceiling, leaving the floor free for me to play with the seats.
    Hope someone could help me find a good shop / contact to install a new aircon system.

what particular problem ba? Kasi you said you change almost everything and still it's not running on what you expect it to be then what could definitely be wrong? Kasi the first thing we do when there's an aircon problem is to bring it to a shop, they then put the hoses (high and low pressure) to check if it has leaks then recharge it with freon and check the charging pressure to see if the compressor is running fine. From there they can tell you if you if the cooling system has a problem. Ako kasi i just view the sight glass on the reciever drier when i turned on the aircon, at first visible bubbles can be clearly seen but for a while it will dissappear meaning you have a functioning system, but when the bubbles stay longer than usual it means kulang, so if kulang me leaks? Leaks can be caused by misaligned fittings or sira cooling coils. Ang freon kasi di naman nauubos yan pag nasa loob ng system patuloy lang yan ng changes ng state from gas to liquid.