New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi,

I just would like to get your feedback if you had to repair your aircon hoses by crimping it. I heard from other sites and friends that usually this will last 1 to 1 1/2 years before it leaks again. I plan to do this type of repair which is cheaper than buying a whole assembly sa casa but am
    holding back because of the short life span of this type of repair.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pag triple bubble crimping tool ang gamit , as good original yan .

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Salamat bambino,

How can I tell if its triple bubble crimping? ito ba ay pag may tatlong rings or grooves when they crimp the hose? saan kaya sa qc area mayroon ganyan crimping? any recos from our fellow tsikoteers out there?
    Last edited by monro; August 13th, 2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: forgot to add

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monro View Post
    Hi,

I just would like to get your feedback if you had to repair your aircon hoses by crimping it. I heard from other sites and friends that usually this will last 1 to 1 1/2 years before it leaks again. I plan to do this type of repair which is cheaper than buying a whole assembly sa casa but am
    holding back because of the short life span of this type of repair.

Thanks
    ok lang po yang mag pa crimp kayo ang dapat na aware kayo sa quality ng hose na gagamitin,noong di pa uso yang crimp sa labas, gamit lang dati hose clamp na made in japan tumatagal naman ang buhay basta maganda din quality ng hose na gagamitin.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks, so far pina repair ko yun hose ko at naka crimp siya, kaso 2 bubble crimp lang siya. So far so good.
    Hoping it will last

Regards

aircon hose crimp/repair do they last?