1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Anyone in the group have tried this? Any feedbacks? TIA

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by du'ne View Post
    Anyone in the group have tried this? Any feedbacks? TIA

du'ne,
    airconditioning components manufacturers and car dealerships will not honor claims of airconditioning damage caused by adding other than recommended refrigerant and recommended lubricant into the system. the reason why in the u.s. the service fittings are sealed with
    serial-numbered-one-time-use bands to determine whether the claims are honored or not. there must be a reason why, dontcha think? in the airconditioning industry this is called "black magic" for reason of killing your a/c system. try googling airconditoning black magic
    jick

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    if you want to keep the car , just don't use a/c stop leaks . you're not going to save money here.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    du'ne,
    airconditioning components manufacturers and car dealerships will not honor claims of airconditioning damage caused by adding other than recommended refrigerant and recommended lubricant into the system. the reason why in the u.s. the service fittings are sealed with
    serial-numbered-one-time-use bands to determine whether the claims are honored or not. there must be a reason why, dontcha think? in the airconditioning industry this is called "black magic" for reason of killing your a/c system. try googling airconditoning black magic
    jick

my apologies, the syndrome is called "black death" of car airconditioning due to contamination. you can verify this from motorage.com on air conditioning section
    jick

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    my apologies, the syndrome is called "black death" of car airconditioning due to contamination. you can verify this from motorage.com on air conditioning section
    jick

noted sir dagdag kaalaman

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    d naman po ganun ka harmful ung sealant ... hehehe.. seller kase ako ng sealant.. i've tried na kase and proven that it works.. marami narin ako nabentahan... kalimitan euro cars... like 200 and up BENZ, BMW,VOLVO... wala naman sila masamang feedback sa sealant na binebenta ko =)

5months na nakakalipas.. lahat po ng binentahan ko walang masamang feedback...

and ung car ko, 7months na... cool A/C parin =)

if u guys interested and curious.. check my ads:

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...rds=super+seal

THANKS...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGnafl0w View Post
    d naman po ganun ka harmful ung sealant ... hehehe.. seller kase ako ng sealant.. i've tried na kase and proven that it works.. marami narin ako nabentahan... kalimitan euro cars... like 200 and up BENZ, BMW,VOLVO... wala naman sila masamang feedback sa sealant na binebenta ko =)

5months na nakakalipas.. lahat po ng binentahan ko walang masamang feedback...

and ung car ko, 7months na... cool A/C parin =)

if u guys interested and curious.. check my ads:

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...rds=super+seal

THANKS...

[SIZE="4"]
    REMINDER: do not post in SMS/TXT format in tsikot.com
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Ito yung epekto ng super seal sa inyong a/c system.

http://www.autoacforum.com/messagevi...threadid=21123

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    What is the chemical composition of AC Super Seal? Chemical reaction siguro ito para mag form ng gel or rubber to seal a leak...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by den1106 View Post

Ito yung epekto ng super seal sa inyong a/c system.

http://www.autoacforum.com/messagevi...threadid=21123

yomsayin!

AC Super Seal