Hi guys!

Just wanna share with you my AC issue with my ride. It is a 95 7g Galant VR V6 converted engine to VR4 inline. So bale digital climate control AC sya. Anyway...

1) firstly, pag sinusi ko na sya (yung key position before I crank the engine, ON ata tawag nila dito when the electricals are working and the dashboard warning lights up), there is a mild blowing of air from the vent. Although isang blow lang even though the AC's still off. Hindi naman ito naging issue so far but my mechanic says "nakarekta" sya. I'm not sure what he meant by that, whether its the fans or something else. I don't really know the reason behind the previous owner for doing this, but i want to get it to stock config sana since I've read here in the forums that having the fan in rekta means that engine/cooling operation is not working optimally. But I'm not sure if this will affect my engine performance in a bad (or good) way.hehehe

2) the AC is cold, pero napansin ko whenever I'm not reving (i.e. stuck in traffic) hindi rin sya lumalamig.

3) the climate control panel's display is fine naman by the looks of it, fresh pa. Thing is pag pinpindot ko yung button to control the air where i want it to come out (i.e. foot, dashboard etc.) eh ayaw gumana. Meaning it displays on the panel na dun dapat ang operation nya pero hindi lumalabas ang hangin where the panel says it should be. Talagang yung sa harap lang yung nilalalabasan ng hangin no matter what position i press from the panel.

4) yung temperature is still the same no matter what setting i put it in. Naka 18 deg ata. Anlamig eh. :D

Ano po sa tingin nyo ang mga parts na palitin na based dito?

It's actually my 1st project resto/mod car kaya I'm putting it in tip top condish first bago lagyan ng kung ano-anong mods (headers, catback, body kits etc.... although kinabitan ko na ng viento nosecut just this week LOL). Pero marami na ako pinalitan din like starter, radiator, underchassis and some electricals.hehe

I'm thinking kung ipalinis ko muna kaya and have it diagnosed. Minsan nga iniisip ko kung ipapalitan ko nalang yung buong ac system kung kaya ng budget. But i'd like to hear your opinions din.

Been learning a lot here guys, lalo nat this is my first time to tinker stuff with cars. Saya din pala. haha!

Thanks a lot guys!