New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mga gurus,

Ricey ba ang auto na tinted lang ang upper part ng windshield (acting as Sun Visor) and not the whole windshield.

Ganyan kasi sa akin eh. I opted it that way para maximum visibility.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Well, kung saan ka comfortable eh di ok lang, no matter what other say...

Kasi if you always do what other will say eh mahihirapan ka, tutal rides mo naman yan, do whatever you want...sabi nga, kung san ka masaya suportahan taka!!!

Kasi yung sa amin ganun din eh

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Tint on the upper part of windshield being ricey? I'd say no.

Now, if you started overlaying on the tint names like Yokohama, HKS, etc, then yes, it would look ricey.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Tint on the upper part of windshield being ricey? I'd say no.

Now, if you started overlaying on the tint names like Yokohama, HKS, etc, then yes, it would look ricey.
    :dito:

Gaya nung nakita ko minsan may upper windshield tint siya na may nakaimprenta na TRD pero Nissan yung kotse niya. :rofl:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    :dito:

Gaya nung nakita ko minsan may upper windshield tint siya na may nakaimprenta na TRD pero Nissan yung kotse niya. :rofl:
    kung +1 hp/sticker yung mga maliliit na sticker, ilan kaya nadadagdag nung mga naglalakihang mga sticker na yan. hahahaha

mas okay para sakin yung mga modded na mga auto na halos mukhang stock - gulatan nalang pag arangkada na!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    some new vehicles (like mine) came with this black tint sa top portion that slowly blends sa transparent ... parang gradient. If you can find a way to replicate that, I think that would look a lot better. :-)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    overlaying on the tint names like Yokohama, HKS, etc,
    Holy cow, ur a rolling billboard!

Binabayaran ka bas ng mga company na yan para i-advertise sila?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    If it serves a specific purpose, like blocking the sun's glare, then it ain't.

Although most would consider the oversized decals that goes with some as baduy or out-of-style, it is really just a reflection on the owner's taste so I respect that.

For me large windshild decals become ricey if the car is not equipped with the brand it's advertising like slapping on Xenon Bulbs then your headlights are Halogens or DUB then your rims are still in stock form .

Now that is no taste at all
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; December 4th, 2007 at 12:34 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In most countries, there is a legal limit to the size of the visor you can put on. Typically around 4" from the top of the windshield. There will be a small mark on the sides of your windshield indicating this legal limit.

There are no such laws in the local market but I find oversize windshield visors a bit OA. And if the cutline of the visor is in the driver's direct line of sight, it can cause eyestrain.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    If it serves a specific purpose, like blocking the sun's glare, then it ain't.

Although most would consider the oversized decals that goes with some as baduy or out-of-style, it is really just a reflection on the owner's taste so I respect that.

For me large windshild decals become ricey if the car is not equipped with the brand it's advertising like slapping on Xenon Bulbs then your headlights are Halogens or DUB then your rims are still in stock form .

Now that is no taste at all

tama po kayo dyan mister!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ricey ba ang Upper Windshield Tint?