New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sbrang tigas ng mga windows ko ska ang hirap na tlga i-open. pano ba ang gagawin ko para gumaan at madaling i-open.

help naman o.

mahirap bang buksan ang pintuan.

honda hatchback kotse ko kya 2 lng pinto.

tulong naman

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir madali lang buksan yan. I don't have civic hatchback but generally all cars/pickup would have the same concept. Normally there are about 1 to 3 screws (philips or + type) that would hold it. Identify their location and remove them. Next (na medyo mahirap) is alisin yung metal wire lock na naghohold ng window "handle" (iyung iniikot I mean). This metal wire lock is like shape like a "U". I usually use a sampayan wire to pull it (just the wire lock) out. I make a small hook with the sampayan wire and use it to hook it up on the lower portion of the "U" then pull it pagnakasabit na ito. (confussing ba?!?)

After that the window handle will freely pull out na. The last part is to slowly snap off the "locks" that mount the door panel/cover. I use a big flat head screw driver to assist me. These "locks" are spread all around.

If you do this good, you should have no problem. BTW, try visiting the kotse audio club forum/website and ask them.....mga sanay ung mga tao dun kasi they usually modify the door speakers....there was even one site they recommended na may step-by-step picture how to dismantle it (the door panel).

Once opened you can easily check out the mechanism na.

IF you're not into DIY, may I suggest you go to Banawe and have the bangketa boys work it out for you. Advice lang na mag-agree muna kayo sa presyo bago mo ipatrabaho....marami ring loko dun na nagoover price. I would say 200 to 300 and typical cost nun. P100 would be a very good and low quote.

my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thank you

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thank you

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice wildthing !

pawis windows