New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With the phenomenal growth of Tsikot Online community coupled with the decision of several super moderators and moderators to move on, we are opening the doors to new Tsikot Moderators on a purely volunteer-basis.

Being a Tsikot Moderator entails some (though not too demanding) work:

a. Well basically, first of all, a moderator should check the site once in a while (say, at least thrice a week) and has to watch over his/her assigned forums. Ideally, a specific forum should have two to three moderators whose functions in moderating a forum overlap, thereby, allowing a moderator to watch over in the absence of others.

b. Moderators need to be good examples when it comes to productive posting, finding relevant information and basically be a model to others.

c. Moderators are expected to be neutral and it's best for them to refrain from participating in certain topics, such as the ones dealing with religion, politics or any other high-controversial an contentious issues.

If you think you have what it takes to volunteer and become a Tsikot Moderator, please PM tsikot or jedi. But you need to be a Tsikoteer (member with >300 posts) to apply. Indicate also which particular forum/s you are highly competent or desirous to moderate.

The present admin and mod panel members will be evaluating the applicants. All new moderators will be taken in on a 'trial' basis for a certain period before being installed as Tsikot official moderators.

Hopefully, the new batch of moderators will be announced during the Tsikot High Five Grand EB on October 27, 2007. Present and past moderators will also be presented, honored and recognized during the event.

Please post questions or clarifications regarding this announcement in this thread only.

gusto ko po sana, pero di ko pa alam kung saan,e...kaya pending muna ako...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i nominate Alwayz... for tsikot moderator.

honestly maganda may moderator na always online to monitor the activities and enforce the rules and regulation governing this forum...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot View Post

a. Well basically, first of all, a moderator should check the site once in a while (say, at least thrice a week) and has to watch over his/her assigned forums. Ideally, a specific forum should have two to three moderators whose functions in moderating a forum overlap, thereby, allowing a moderator to watch over in the absence of others.

Please post questions or clarifications regarding this announcement in this thread only.
    suggest kolang, para mabantayan ng todo ang forum siguro mas mainam kung yong mag vovolunteer e from abroad.since me time difference (pinas & abroad).so pag tulog yong mod sa pinas gising naman yong mod from abroad and vise versa.so 24hrs nababantayan ang forum.during the absence of a moderator don nagkakaron kasi ng mga 'kakatuwang palitan ng kuro kuro'.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    suggest kolang, para mabantayan ng todo ang forum siguro mas mainam kung yong mag vovolunteer e from abroad.since me time difference (pinas & abroad).so pag tulog yong mod sa pinas gising naman yong mod from abroad and vise versa.so 24hrs nababantayan ang forum.during the absence of a moderator don nagkakaron kasi ng mga 'kakatuwang palitan ng kuro kuro'.
    boto ko si empy dito

dito sa Pinas dami nag aambisyon niyan

lumabas na kayo pag kakataon nyo na ..mag apply

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    if you think you are qualified edi apply na! tsikot needs you para mas maging OK ang lahat. at first ako gusto ko sana kaya lang aside from being a newbie...mukhang di ko kakayanin ang responsibilities lalo na nung nalaman ko yung mg problems na naeencounter ng mga mods ngaun. baka lalu lang lumala ang migraine ko hehe....pero mga masters! kung may maitutulong ako just tell me ha....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Please inform Tsikot or Jedi via PM if you are interested to apply as a moderator. This is for your privacy din po.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    open pa ba? pwede ba ako dito? hehehehe.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi guys, I am also interested for this position.

ghosthunter - can you vouch for me?

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Hi guys, I am also interested for this position.

ghosthunter - can you vouch for me?

Thanks.
    Bro, tsikoteer daw dapat as stated above ang isa sa mga requirements... meaning more than 300 posts. Pahinog pa tayo before we apply. Peace.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Wanted: Tsikot Moderators