New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it is about time for us to organize this Grand EB for Tsikot members. We really need to have a special meeting for this.

The Agenda:

1. who will be the Tsikot Grand EB committee head and volunteers
    2. Sponsors

maybe we can add someting here kung ano magandang pagusapan and to finalize kung kailan at saan tayo magmimeeting, specially sa mga mods and admins and for those na gustong magvolunteer.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cge po sir jedi, i offer my services (whatever they may account to :mrgreen. just post the date and time for a meeting

some thoughts:
    -how big is this gonna be?
    -number of people
    -how big is the EB area
    -how long is this gonna be (whole day, afternoon, evening?)
    -how do we intend to categorize groups (from the prev message)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    logbook,

Sir, the way Jedi and I see it this will be a Grand EB like the one in Kotse Anniversary EB but of course mas maganda..... may transhow, banda, sponsors.... hay I do hope we could pull this one of. Sir, kaw na sa banda comittee:mrgreen:

Jedi,

If it is ok I think we shoudl prepare earlier by meeting na. Do the meeting by Saturday at wag weekday para di conflict

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd be glad to help what i can :D kaso tight schedule ko until the week of Mar. 24 (finals week yun) :?

big time pala yung plano... i think i can help with marketing and organization. paki-update nalang on this thread

hmm how about hosting open-to-the-public workshops on say, auto detailing, basic auto maintenance, performance driving, off-roading, and car modification?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ok ung suggestion ni boxer! usefull n good.... ey mbt tx me lng f i cud du smethng to help out.... hehehehe:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hanggang March 26 na lang ako and I'm on vacation na.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks boxer, pero havent been to a grand eb yet....but i think im right in assuming that this will be a GRAND!!! EB! :D

saturday meeting will do nicely, a preliminary meeting will do wonders just to get the ball rolling :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LUNCH TIME PWEDE AKO....

LETS KEEP THE ball rolling...let's start by brainstorming...

what do we want to happen?

grand eb with car show?

with concert?

etc?

something to that effect...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fellow Admins and Moderators.

I guess the earliest time we could set the General Meeting is around 1st week of april to give us ample time for the May 2003 Grand EB..... if it is possible can we put the date na.... I think mahirap na preparations ito... and a good lead time will be best for us not to cram...

yung lang at mabuhay

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede rin last week of March

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tsikot grand EB!: urgent meeting with Admins/mods/volunteers