The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    For posting an article in the forums, always include:
    • Title
    • Author (if available)
    • Date and Time (e.g. news articles)
    • and most importantly: the SOURCE (web address)
    Quote the entire article by using the Quote command:

Usage: [quote]Article[/quote]
    Example Usage: [quote]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/quote]
    Example Output:
    The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
    Click for vBCode command list

Effective immediately, starting with the Pitstop Cafe and its sub-forums. Posts/Threads created not in compliance with this will be DELETED, with or without notification and will be issued an infraction.

Again, please take time to read the Tsikot Rules and Regulations.

Questions? Clarifications? Violent Reactions? Please direct your queries by replying to this thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by russpogi; October 22nd, 2007 at 02:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    walang problema sa akin yan,i always abide by the rules and regulation of tsikot :charing:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikoteers, this is to give credit din sa pinagkukunan natin ng articles... the best thing is to quote it para other readers would know that you are sharing something interesing na galing sa ibang resources.

lyrics, poems part of a news etc,, enclose na lang natin sa quote... as long na hindi tayo ang direct author na content na ipopost natin sa forums

Thanks tsikoteers

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, no problem edit ko na yun mga copy paste ko the other day, I did that because I just wanted to make my point across na nakakabwisit yun mag copy paste tapos hinde i-quote and not bec I want to earn more tcash...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ooopppssss...I don;t think I can edit my posts anymore, expire na ang time for editing....report ko na lang sa mga mods yun mga copy paste posts ko....para ma-edit

pag nagpost ako, lalo na kung long review ko about my test drive-i cut and paste from my microsoft word file..

kaya mahirap din sabihin na di authentic ang post/ copy-paste from another site...

quote nalang plus link kung kinuha mo nalang sa other site...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Thanks sa command list Dati ko pa gustong malaman kung pano mag quote e

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana sumunod ang lahat dito. It really helps in avoiding misunderstandings as well.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Source acknowledgment in media has been made mandatory here in the country a few years ago. It requires the presenting media outfit (T.V., radio, print, etc) to identify and give credit to the source of their program or news materials presented.

CNN, BBC World and the like have been practicing this as far as I can remember.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    Sana sumunod ang lahat dito. It really helps in avoiding misunderstandings as well.

I think this rule is very easy to follow. Wala bang mas mahirap na rule.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ooopppssss...I don;t think I can edit my posts anymore, expire na ang time for editing....report ko na lang sa mga mods yun mga copy paste posts ko....para ma-edit
    May expiration pala ang time for editing? Gaano katagal?

Traffic Info :car:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Posting Articles (e.g. copy and paste material)