New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    aren't the members should include the source of thier post to avoid plagiarism?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, not really since we're not a publishing entity, it's a public forum so it's really up to the user to believe what they read or not (you can dispute if you'd like, of course).

unless of course someone claim to have "invented" or "created" something and has visted interest (like selling it) on it.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    anything posted in the internet is fair game be it pictures, videos etc. depende na sa poster yan ika nga ni pareng theveed

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Maybe just a technical glitch on the website I sometimes encountered difficulty logging here in tsikot.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Maybe just a technical glitch on the website I sometimes encountered difficulty logging here in tsikot.
    Admins are aware of the issue and some upgrades were done/will be done to make tsikot more stable. Please continue to report in case you encounter issues. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    VBulletin has been upgraded to Version 5, which helped stability a lot
    The issue is to due with forums, when someone performs a specific action, it can use up a lot of CPU usage
    We also applied some other fixes and haven't experienced downtime in 3 weeks.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Naban ka? HAHAHHAA

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Naban ka? HAHAHHAA

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Whois?

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Whois?

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I'm also wondering who is she replying to. I have a hunch it's kags alter nick logtaga, laging naglalaho ang mga post nya.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I'm also wondering who is she replying to. I have a hunch it's kags alter nick logtaga, laging naglalaho ang mga post nya.
    si kags nga.
    i was able to read longtag's entire text, before it was deleted, leaving C4U's subsequent post here, seeming-floating in mid-air...

don't worry.
    we did not miss anything un-kagalingan, in that deleted post.
    as my old teacher used to say, "a diarrhea of ideas but a constipation of thought".
    heh heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 5th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
message to the moderator