New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I do encounter this from time to time. After clicking the submit button for editing the post or posting a new one, this is what I get.

.: Get Noticed! Click here to learn about advertising at Tsikot.com! :.

Its on that page and its all blank.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ops, this is co-related to the 'quote' problem which I started a long time ago.

Kapag may quote, ayaw mag post ng reply.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Just want to ask bakit ang baba naman masyado kapag maglolog on ako yung username and password nasa ibaba na?
    Kase ako bago ako maglog on binabasa ko muna yung mga post then log on na ako for reply.

Pwede bang taasan yun dati kase mataas yun eh...:D Thanks...:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding
    ops, this is co-related to the 'quote' problem which I started a long time ago.

Kapag may quote, ayaw mag post ng reply.
    just trying out the quote function .. if this gets read, then it is working...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks like its working ...

what exactrly was 'quote' problem? quoting in the quick reply or in the 'new reply' page?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding, afaik, a post can only have 5 smilies and/or images, and that includes the smily/image inside the post you quoted. so if there's more than 5 smilies/images within your post, then that page will appear. kanito din yun kapag nag edit ka tapos nagdagdag ka ng smily or image.

i would like to suggest to our admins to put a warning message/page after clicking on the submit reply when this happens. thanks.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by tsikot
    looks like its working ...

what exactrly was 'quote' problem? quoting in the quick reply or in the 'new reply' page?
    quote from the 'new reply' page.

anyway, mukhang ayos na at umu-ubra na ulit ang quote.hehehe

Replies and Edits