New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Has anyone tried any of the airlines: EY, QR and EK?

Singapore Airlines is VERY expensive and these airlines offer half the rate of SQ. Which is the best among the Three? Also how it is like in the airports of Abu Dhabi, Doha or Dubai?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

Singapore Airlines is VERY expensive and these airlines offer half the rate of SQ. Which is the best among the Three? Also how it is like in the airports of Abu Dhabi, Doha or Dubai?
    Wow! Euro tour si cat-cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wow! Euro tour si cat-cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    Emirates and Etihad are our 2 airlines going to Europe, with stopovers in the UAE....

No complains... Huwag lang makakatabi ng Arabong mabaho....

Stopover in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?.... Great airports....

Religious Tour?

20.8K:loveshower:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

airport? dubai is the best of the three.
    service? they're almost the same.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Religious Tour?
    Honeymoon? :D

Kung tayo, hanggang piso fare Bora-Cebu-Bohol-Davao-Palawan, si C4U pang-Euro Trip (i like that movie BTW).

BTT: My Tito who is based in Dubai usually takes Emirates. Oks naman... and yes, ingat lang sa mga bombastic.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Emirates is the best among the three. Newer planes Boeing 777 same as Etihad, good service and food. Dubai airport is one of the busiest and most modern airport in the world. Mas madali rin hanapin ang connecting flights.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    DXB (Dubai Int'l. Airport)is one of the modern airport today. Malaki ang DXB, Emirates has the brand new Airplanes very clean & new as i ride last 5 years ago not sure today. But i think it is still well maintained. Kung DXB ka bili ka nang gold jewellery sa duty free.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maganda naman both emirates and qr. Usually manila to middle east mostly pinoy naman ang passengers. And both of them have online checkins.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Go for QR it has a 5 star rating.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends really:

Planes: Same same. Both uses B777.
    Business Class : Etihad has slightly better service but their seats are a bit cramped for me (I'm a big guy). Emirates has this big screens. Both are lie flat.
    Economy : Economy in Emirates is fairly nice but a bit crowded than Etihad because a lot more people go to Dubai than Abu Dhabi.
    Service : Nearly the same great service but I give a slightly higher ranking to Etihad, although Emirates do have Filipinas as flight attendants.
    Timetable : Emirates has this red eye flight (leaves around 12 midnight) which is convenient. You sleep all the way for 8 hours.
    Stopover : Dubai is a better airport to stop over than Abu Dhabi.
    Price : Same Same

Between the two I would take EK than EY for the very sole reason of the airport. DXB is a lot better than AUH.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Middle East Airlines: Experience on Etihad, Qatar and Emirates