New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I purchased, online, 3 tickets for Laoag from cebu pacific's website. Unfortunately, my friends and I couldn't make it for our flight due to our conflicting schedules. I ended up going to Cebu Pac's Robinson's Galleria ticket office to get a refund. This was last August 5, 2006.

I was informed by the staff there that my refund will be processed within 60 days. I was given 3 telephone numbers to call, for follow up.

It has been 109 days since I asked for my refund. To date, the refund has not been reflected in my credit card bill. Worse, I have been unable to get in touch with Cebu Pacific's accounting department. Why? Because 2 out of the 3 numbers I was given referred me to the third number, which was allegedly Cebu Pacific's accounting department where its "refund team" is. Unfortunately, this third number has to go through the main telephone operator of Cebu Pacific where you are merely referred to a local number. Which is always busy.

I know, because I've been trying for days to call them. Just so I'll know what's the cause of delay in my refund. This afternoon, for example, I was on hold for an hour and a half (thank godness for speakerphones). All that time, the local was always busy. Finally, the operator said that the local for the "refund team" was blocked. Meaning, the "refund team" was no longer accepting any calls, presumably from irate customers like me.

I proceeded to call telephone numbers 1 and 2 again, to ask if the "refund team" had a direct line, a fax number or even an email address. The persons who answered invariably said either 'no' or 'don't know'.

In desperation, I emailed Cebu Pacific's customer service about my predicament. Twice today. And once about 2 weeks ago. To date, no reply.

Incredible.
    Last edited by April_Ryan; November 25th, 2006 at 12:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ask for a supervisor!! hehe it works!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    pag wala pa ring nangyari pagkatapos mong makausap ang supervisor, tawagan mo na credit card company mo at doon ka mag file ng dispute.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganyan talaga ang refund sir. Kahit sa PAL...lumalagpas ng 45 days or 60 days na binabangit nila.

Sana pinaopen date mo na lang (kung bibiyahe ka pa rin naman ulit ng Laoag).

Puntahan mo na lang ulit ang ticketing office ang talk to the boss, how to get a better reply on your refund...and tell them the phone issues.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post
    ask for a supervisor!! hehe it works!!
    hay nakupo! mas masungit pa ang supervisor nila kaysa sa customer service...
    experienced ko na yan! kung magsasagot eh parang nananakot pa...
    nakabubuwiset!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Talagang ganon yata. Pag papasok ang pera, mabilis. Pag palabas na, ang bagal. Just be patient, makukuha mo rin yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    slightly OT:

pero me mga cutie silang FA sa international flights nila!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    kahit naman sa domestic flights meron e hehe. Anyway, did anyone notice na wala na yun banner nila na On Time 99% of the Time? Madalas na silang delayed ngayon. Not good. and mahirap talaga tumawag sa kanila. kulang sa customer support.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo OT, yung ad nga nila regarding promo fares e na mis pronounce pa nung voice talent yung name ng isang tourist destination as "langwaki" instead of Langkawi. Pakinggang ninyo, yung babae ang nagsasalita

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sa lahat nman ng malalaking companies mahirap sumingil ng refund. pero in that case pwede mo naman atang ipabook nalang sa ibang destination kesa ipacancel hehe... kahit ilang beses kang mag rebook pwede naman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Cebu Pacific Complaints [Merged]