New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember back in the 80s, i was walking along a street in Chinatown and i was at the side walk. The building beside me had stairs going down, so it appears that the street is higher than the building. Suddenly this middle aged lady na mukhang palengkera came up from those stairs, grabbed me in the arm and was pulling me down and saying 'Sir, good time lang 50 pesos! Sige na sir! BJ lang 50 pesos lang!'.

Sigaw ko 'Ayoko!!!' sabay takbo. Now I know how it feels to be a victim of a spider that drags you in a hole.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Chick Inasal

o

Kung chic nga,- inasar iyan

Bibigyan ka niya ng lifetime remembrance....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Going back to the hotel from a dinner one night in Shanghai...

A Chinese peddler approached me and offered me Chinese girls...

I told him to go talk to the one behind me...

He is my Engineering Manager...

Sabi niya later,- bakit ko raw siya isinusubo sa ganuong mga sitwasyon.,..

Sabi ko,- malay ko kung interesado ka...

The following night we came home late and so, I ordered dinner in my room...

The one who brought up my food was looking left and right, obviously looking for a companion.

I think that they are used to that kind of thing in their city....

19.9K:cheer:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I was in Beijing buying souvenirs for my wife and kids. Just bought a bottled water when someone taped my shoulder. Looked and there was this girl. She was asking me to go their bar. I declined. She kept pestering me. I walked away and she still followed and kept bugging me to go. Finally told her goodbye in chinese before she left.

Was about to enter the mall when a nice looking lady blocked the door and asked me o go to their bar. She was insistent. Took me 5 mins of telling her to go away before she left me alone.

Going back to my hotel another woman blocked my way offering *** for 300 yaun. I was pissed so I told her in barok Chinese with some english "if you die today, do you know if you will go to heaven or hell" She looked at me like I'm crazy then walked away.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ......continuation

Eto na, dumating ung girl, syempre prior to that, di na talaga ako nagexpect na materyales pwertes ang makukuha ko. May kumatok sa pinto ko, pagbukas ko mejo may itsura ung girl so i thot hotel employee. biglang nakita ko ung guard tapos tinanong nya ko. Sir bisita mo daw sya? Sabi ko "oo". Pagpasok namin sa room, mejo nailang ako kc syempre at Php200.00 makakakuha ka ng ganun. I've invited her dun sa kama. Sabi ko inom ka? (meron ako dala SML). Habang umiinom, nagkwentuhan muna kami. Dun ko nalaman na talaga pa lang ganun lang ang price ng mga babae, Php200-300 dun sa mga nakatambay sa labas tapos around Php700 pag sa loob ng mga bar. One good thing about them is meron silang health card na pinapakita to certify na malinis sila. At the end of our conversation, nalaman ko na ginagawa nya un para makapag-aral siya. 26 years old, 1st year college from bacolod (with ID). Umalis siya na walang nangyari sa amin at binigyan ko na lang siya ng additional Php100.00 kc dun pala sa Php200.00, Php50.00 pa dun sa bugaw. Tutal natanggal naman ung pagka bored ko habang kausap siya so nawala na din ung nyaker syndrome ko. We talked while drinking for almost 3 hours and during that time, lagi nya ako kinukulit to start na war and she even insisted na "i-blow muna niya ung cake". Sabi ko na lang, wag na, inuman na lang tayo. Happy cia at "mabait???" ako kaya instead na dapat 1 hour lang cia magsstay, she stayed for 3 hours.

End of story.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Okay pala to make chit chat with you, instant P300. kidding.

I'm glad that you did the right thing

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    *cathy: free drinks pa. ^_^

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    ......continuation

Eto na, dumating ung girl, syempre prior to that, di na talaga ako nagexpect na materyales pwertes ang makukuha ko. May kumatok sa pinto ko, pagbukas ko mejo may itsura ung girl so i thot hotel employee. biglang nakita ko ung guard tapos tinanong nya ko. Sir bisita mo daw sya? Sabi ko "oo". Pagpasok namin sa room, mejo nailang ako kc syempre at Php200.00 makakakuha ka ng ganun. I've invited her dun sa kama. Sabi ko inom ka? (meron ako dala SML). Habang umiinom, nagkwentuhan muna kami. Dun ko nalaman na talaga pa lang ganun lang ang price ng mga babae, Php200-300 dun sa mga nakatambay sa labas tapos around Php700 pag sa loob ng mga bar. One good thing about them is meron silang health card na pinapakita to certify na malinis sila. At the end of our conversation, nalaman ko na ginagawa nya un para makapag-aral siya. 26 years old, 1st year college from bacolod (with ID). Umalis siya na walang nangyari sa amin at binigyan ko na lang siya ng additional Php100.00 kc dun pala sa Php200.00, Php50.00 pa dun sa bugaw. Tutal natanggal naman ung pagka bored ko habang kausap siya so nawala na din ung nyaker syndrome ko. We talked while drinking for almost 3 hours and during that time, lagi nya ako kinukulit to start na war and she even insisted na "i-blow muna niya ung cake". Sabi ko na lang, wag na, inuman na lang tayo. Happy cia at "mabait???" ako kaya instead na dapat 1 hour lang cia magsstay, she stayed for 3 hours.

End of story.
    Yeah right. I would do the same.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gusto ko kc ung naka braces ang ipin. ^_^

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So there was this story about 2 men who told a priest that in one of their trips in Thailand, an attractive prostitute knocked on their and when they opened the door, the lady went in took of her clothes and spread on the bed. So the priest asked them - what did you do next? The first guy said "I picked up her clothes and put it back on her and gave her a word of advise about morality and showed her the door". The 2nd guy said, "I put her dress back on, ordered food for her, gave her pocket money and told her to find a decent job". The priest said, bless you sons. You did the right thing. Suddenly they asked the priest "what about you father? What would you do if you were in that situation"? The wise priest paused for a while, thought about it, and looked them straight in the eye. JUST LIKE WHST YOU DID MY SONS. I WOULD LIE TOO! :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    Gusto ko kc ung naka braces ang ipin. ^_^
    Seriously? You'd have to go for teenagers or early 20s then. It's a bit off na for someone in his or her mid 20s and up to still be wearing braces.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast