New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hey, guys! Come join us this Sunday, if you can. Sorry for the late post, but I've been very VERY busy, and it's only today that our internet came back online.

Greetings!

Tuason Racing School invites you to join INTER CAR CLUB TRACK DAY EVENT; it is an exclusive community of Car Club Members and discovers the limitless possibilities of what you can do with your car.

The event will develop and test your driving skills to the extreme. Enjoy challenging competitions and learn how to become a better driver with the pros and take it to another level.

It is perfect for driving enthusiasts who are in the hunt for something above and beyond the common driving experience.

To join, fill up the registration form with the track day fee of P1, 000.
    Join now and start your ultimate driving experience.
    info*tuasonracing.com
    No. 41 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1500
    Tel No: (02) 635-2587 (02) 635-2588

Hope some tsikoteers can join! It's a fun experience, and, no, as long as you don't drive like a monkey, a hamster, or a rabid dog, it's not dangerous (really!)... trust me, if you've got a need for speed, just ten minutes on track will satisfy you for months...

And this isn't just track sessions... there'll be slaloms and min-autocrosses to test your car control, and games with the Focus cup cars... where you can see how good you are compared to other speed-freaks... walang daya doon... patas ang laban...

Sabihin nyo lang na Tsikot ang club niyo (or if you're part of an online club, go ahead and form a group...)... I can't represent because I'm already registered under Fordclubph. Represent naman kayo, oh!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is the RWYB (Run What You Brung) event right?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I hope typhoon Durian will not ruin your day guys... drive safely.

Batangas Circuit Track Day!  December 3!