New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys.

will be visiting manila for only 2 weeks and i am looking for condotels for 3 nights.

thinking of either eastwood or greenbelt area just because most of my friends and family are within the area and/or these places are easily accessible. restos and bars are also very accessible in these areas.

I checked out gohotels.com.ph Looks ok but i had to take cabs to and from makati/eastwood pa.

i checked BSA condotels near greenbelt and rates are sort of ok. any inputs?

i contacted some people in eastwood renting their condos but they are asking 2,500 a night for it. kind of expensive for us.

any hookups you got? any suggestions where else to look? im currently looking a sulit.com.ph but they dont have much.

thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sir glenn.....nice to see you back in tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ser chua, i was never gone ;)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    gohotels.com.ph will be the cheapest option..

in makati area, if you want to stay in the cash and carry area (filmore), I can recommend Royal Regent Apartelle Philippines

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You may want to check this out.

LPL SUITES GREENBELT - Home

Yun nga lang, mahal ito compared doon sa go hotels, but very near greenbelt. Look at it this way, at least wala ka ng gastos for taxi because its in the middle of it all. Then again, where are all your meet ups located ba?

Check out rin OLX.COM.PH. daming rental doon mga 2500 lang.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    You may want to check this out.

LPL SUITES GREENBELT - Home

Yun nga lang, mahal ito compared doon sa go hotels, but very near greenbelt. Look at it this way, at least wala ka ng gastos for taxi because its in the middle of it all. Then again, where are all your meet ups located ba?

Check out rin OLX.COM.PH. daming rental doon mga 2500 lang.
    +1 on this. Our relatives from Iloilo stay here when they visit. The amenities are ok and quite spacious... our relatives get a suite that has a receiving area/sala that's quite comfortable even with a few guests. It's just right across Greenbelt 1 so access to various restos and shops and cinemas are a cinch.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    a friend stayed at the LPL suites.. when she was checking out and paying.. she saw detained ex gov Leviste in the building..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    a friend stayed at the LPL suites.. when she was checking out and paying.. she saw detained ex gov Leviste in the building..
    Was this yesterday?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    a few months ago.. parang nagyayabang pa nga daw receptionist.. 3x a week daw mag office don si gov..

Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Was this yesterday?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ano ba usual amenities sa condotels? may room service pa ba and cleaning iyong mga iyon during the guest's stay?

Daily Condotels