New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kwento ko lang experience namin dun.

Been here last weekend with 6 of my mates, boys and girls mix and i may say this is one of those relaxing and fun getaway and cheap! People and personnel are nice and friendly in general.

Plane to Legaspi city only cost 2.5k roundtrip
    On the way to CamSur, kain muna sa isa sa mga native resto to eat bicol express and laing. Daan muna sa Cagsawa church to take pictures of Mayon.
    (grabe din pala yung damage na ginawa nung typhoon last 2006, you can see the extent of the damage even after 1 1/2 years)

after about less than 2 hours by van, we enter Camsur Watersports Complex. I'm amazed on how this place is built. The villas and the main reception are well designed.
    Checked in sa isa sa mga container room. This one is super! 2.7k for 6 person! Sobrang chill nang room, and you wont think that it is nice inside. Microwave, mini ref, cable TV and 2 aircon! Comfort room is 5 star complete with shower and heater.

Unlike sa mga ibang resort, the main attraction is off course is its cable Wakeboarding. If you're still young and young at heart, adventurous and want something different, this one will definitely give the adrenalin rush!

For the beginners, there are personnel who conducts basic training. First is the knee board, wakeboarding din sya pero nakaluhod with the board strapped in your legs then cable pulls you about 40km (estimate) throughout sa course. Completing a lap is an achievement! Syempre unang maka complete nang lap eh mayabang. if you can complete 3 lapse w/o being knocked-out or your confident to go to the next level, off you go to the real wakeboarding. Dito ko nahirapan, since mahina ata sense of balance ko . That is friday so the course is open until 9pm and so as in Saturdays. Pag pagod na, you order drinks, eat (prices are acceptable. damage 100-200 per meal per person. Their menu goes from Italian, steaks and to your usual silogs) or go to their swimming pool.
    Resort resto does serve alcoholic drinks but nothing like those of my fave like Kurant nor JackD. They do not serve imported liquors i think.
    No bars or club sa place kaya we're confined to party sa room.
    Come next day, after about several wipeouts, i completed my first lap. I felt like i won an F1 race! After that, off you go. Didn't try going into a ramp or being airborn since i believe i'm not that experienced to do it.

All in all, its one heck of a vacation.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I have been to this place too last March...the experience I had here was something worth to remember for the rest of my life (as in!hehe).. food is cheap and delicious; accommodation is cheap too! im hoping to come back with my friends again late this year...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i was there with my friends last November 10, 2008...i thought i wouldn't like wakeboarding but when i got to see people enjoying the rush, i was wishing i brought my board shorts...next time. we went to gota village resort instead...we just had a perfect getaway...great food, romantic ambience, untouched lagoon, islets, and coves...a paradise. if you have time, from cwc, go to gota early am after the adrenalin rush...

Camarines Sur and CWC