New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Guys we're planning to go to this beach,may nakapunta na dito,pa tulong naman with regards sa accommodation ,travel time etc,btw we're coming from eastern rizal

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    never been to the place pero malapit sa lugar ng wife ko sa Sual. no idea about sa accommodation and the like but for the route, you can either take the nlex > sctex (mabalacat) > zambales route (not familiar with it) or nlex > sctex > exit tarlac city > camiling > mangatarem > aguilar/bugallion/socony/labrador/sual then before reaching alaminos town, turn left to mabini > burgos. pwede rin after ng sctex kung gusto mo madaanan pati tplex, diretso ka ng tplex until exit in paniqui tarlac then to camiling. from your point of origin, it may probably take you 5-6 hrs travel time.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Wala ako nakikita accommodation sa bandang Burgos but plenty at Lucap, Alaminos. Alaminos is not that far from Burgos. Take the route suggested by monty_GTV, the TPLEX, Ramos/Paniqui exit. Mas mabilis compared with Luisita, Tarlac City route.

*monty, am working here at Sual, Bgy. Pangascasan. Sa bayan mismo wife mo?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post

*monty, am working here at Sual, Bgy. Pangascasan. Sa bayan mismo wife mo?

hi bro larry, i guess sa planta ka nag-work? I was there during the plant construction way back '96-2000 nope, my wife is from brgy. victoria, we have a house in seselangen.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Yes, dito nga sa planta ako nag work. I was here since August 1998, during the start of commissioning. Did you work for Alstom?

Sorry sa OT guys!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    Yes, dito nga sa planta ako nag work. I was here since August 1998, during the start of commissioning. Did you work for Alstom?

Sorry sa OT guys!

ygpm sir...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Noted sirs Monty,Larry ,thanks:afrob: