New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi folks. I'm taking a short trip (4 days) by plane and am considering using the Park 'N' Fly facility near the 3 manila airports. My alternative is a cab ride. Would anyone know whether Park 'N' Fly is affordable, convenient and reliable?

I tried to search for this and didn't find anything so I hope I'm not unnecessarily starting a new thread.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    meron sa NAIA... sa ma shell sation

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mahal yata dun.my dad chacked it out the last time we went abroad.namahalan siya.we ended up taking the cab

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanut
    mahal yata dun.my dad chacked it out the last time we went abroad.namahalan siya.we ended up taking the cab

Magkano ba? How do they charge? Daily, hourly, and how much?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung mag tatagal ka sa abroad mag taxi ka nalang.. I remember last year about 250ph per day ang binayaran ko.. kung manila area ka lang naman mag taxi ka nalang pero kung outside manila ka mas Ok yon kung max na 7days ka lang.. safe naman may libreng hatid sundo pa sila sa airport text mo lang pag dating mo sa arrival may dedicated lane yung mga na sundo kaya walang trapik sa kanila pag sundo sayo. At saka libre pa car wash ng car mo

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    all parking areas beside the airports has space for overnight parking for any no of days you like.. just upon entering the parking area, tell the counter that you will park overnight for X no of days and he will assign you to the area for overnight parking.. The fee is P50 per night or day lang... been doing these for 3 years already...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If you are from MM and short trip lang park n fly ka. taga saan ka ba?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    all parking areas beside the airports has space for overnight parking for any no of days you like.. just upon entering the parking area, tell the counter that you will park overnight for X no of days and he will assign you to the area for overnight parking.. The fee is P50 per night or day lang... been doing these for 3 years already...

WBR,

Sir covered parking ba yon??? like park and Fly.. kung covered at secured mura yan... pag sa common parking lang at may access ang ibang nag pa park medyo delikado

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    Magkano ba? How do they charge? Daily, hourly, and how much?
    Tried it two months ago. Mga P300/day. Ok naman.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    300 per day ata, if your place is in manila, better take a cab, thats what i do take a cab to binondo rather than have the driver wait for me at the airport

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Park 'N' Fly vs Taxi