New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm....so let me get this straight:

FHM is ****o, but Abante, Toro, et al aren't?

pero agree ako with BlueBimmer n niky....panget din ung sobrang exposure. i never thought i'd say this, pero nakakasawa na minsan

UNO's still cool though...mga Addict Mobile girls ang feature this month :drool:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i agree naman with badkuk, UNO is a light version ng FHM.

gaganda ng cover girl nila...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo agree din ako, not being a moralist or anything (hehe ako pa!) but the mag is basically an English speaking, well budgeted version of Xerex and Toro combined... Kung ganun ang habol, magazines like RED and Amateur (yung mga local ****) might be a better deal kung nudity ang habol mo... The women featured in FHM these days are not that good looking anyway, pang starlet/beerhouse ang dating... Unless I see a "celebrity" sa cover like Aubrey, Diana, etc I dont usually but it anymore, hihiram nalang ako or something...

The jokes are all recvcled, the articles aren't really that "eye opening" most of them are recycled as well...

Ang selling point ng FHM dati (at least for me) is to see great ***y pics of the babes you see on TV na magsusuot ng daring clothes (relatively speaking)... I loved the issues dati ni Vanessa del Bianco and Nina Ricci Alagao... Pag mga "***y stars" nasa cover, they're still very beautiful and tasteful (like Aubrey's gold issue)... The past 2 issues are extremely crappy... Mga "girlfriend of the month" entries are a waste of ink and paper, i dont know kung maganda sila sa personal, but most, if not all of them are not worth a second look sa mag...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hindi pala siya considered as **** dati?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    well dami na nga kasi breast exposure ng FHM kaya para silang naging ****ographic magazine
    Last edited by Kicker15; November 5th, 2004 at 11:38 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last 5 issues before the current? meh!

Phoemela Baranda is still hot.

Gotta check out UNO... akala ko dati, chick mag lang siya. :D :D :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok nga yung this month's FHM issue. lupit ni phoem! ganda din ng articles for this month.

UNO is a rival of FHM. i went to their anniv party a couple of months back, ang daming chicks grabe!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    It depends naman on how you view the FHM. All the babes there are hot! Sometimes they just want to be a little daring para madami bumili ng mag. That's why I just log-in sa website nila instead of buying BUT I do have some of their hard copy issues.

http://www.fhm.com.ph/

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dapat ganito lang mga photo-ops nila..!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    saka eto pa..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
cebu court rules FHM is ****o!