New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lalakas kaya ang sales nyan, lalo na pag patago ang bentahan?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    based on philippine laws, fhm is considered ****ographic because they show frontal nudity, plus the articles directly and indirectly talk about *** and the act itself. Comparing fhm philippines with other fhm (like singapore), wow, daring ang philippines version! How they lasted this long, I don't know. But hey, who am I to complain? I am a regular fhm reader!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ****o OR art ?????

debate na..... har har har :D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Oo nga debate na..:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pano i-pronounce ang "debate"? hehehe :P

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sisikat lang lalo un FHM dahil sa publicity na yan

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lately di ko na rin nagustuhan ung laman ng FHM.

masgusto ko yung dati na bahala na ang readers mag-imagine pa..hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    FHM just went waaaaay off. It used to be cool, because you could excuse yourself for buying it... telling your significant other: "hey, it's just like GQ, only with more bikinis...", Stuff and Maxim are still like FHM used to be, but FHM (both in the US and here) just went off the deep end...

There can be no argument about the definition of ****ography here. And it's sad... I'd rather see a few scantily-clad, lingerie wearing celebs and cute models than a dozen or so bar-girls with their *ahem* mamaries hanging out... if I wanted to see cheap women, I could go to any girlie bar in QC and get the same for the cost of a beer (or less).

Honestly, can you name any "all the way" photo shoots that were worth the cover price? The most memorable ones were the "on-the-edge" ones... with less nudity and more suggestion... some of the "all-the-way" girls nowadays are just... eggh.

The way FHM is going, it is surprising that it took this long for ANY government arm to react... I wouldn't be surprised if it were banned from magazine stands in the near future... unless it *aherm* cleans up its act...

We don't need another Playboy, limited to the select few who know the secret shops and back-alleys, we want FHM! Softcore day-dreamer's stuff that you can buy off the rack!

By the way, the last issue is a bit better than those preceding it... Phoemela Baranda is hooooooot. :D
    Last edited by niky; November 5th, 2004 at 02:44 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    agreed, too much breast exposure in fhm nowadays, those women look really cheap parang san san lang pinupulot ng fhm at pinapahubad. if i want ****o, there's plenty on bit******* hehe..mas maganda pa! sometimes mas ***y pa mga gals in magazines like speed, t3 n uno. before excited ako for the newest issue of fhm, now im not even thinking of getting one. same horny articles and those outrageous lady *** confessions. lalo maging manyak mga pinoys nyan hehehe :twak:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
cebu court rules FHM is ****o!