New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Some tips for travelers thinking of parking their cars at any of the NAIA terminals. First the common traits:

1. All have overnight parking facilities, well guarded and secure, but open air.
    2. Rates are P50.00 per night
    3. I've seen long-term "parkers", esp at NAIA 3 where some cars have their "blankets" covering them.
    4. When you get in, just ask the guard for the overnight facilities and he'll direct you to the place. The guards on duty will get your vehicle make, model, plate no., name of motorist, no. of days you'll be gone, destination, contact nos. and signature.
    5. Keep parking stub for verification once you arrive and get out of the parking area.

Now for the issues:

1. NAIA 1 & 2: ang layo ng parking! At NAIA 1, they'll direct you to Parking C, on the right side. Entrance to the airport's departure area is through a steep fight of stairs. No access thru the arrival area. Hassle upon arrival coz of the long walk to the parking lot.
    2. At NAIA 2, it's in Carpark 2, front of old Phil. Village Hotel (used to be in Carpark 1 but the guard said that watching over the cars was more difficult, hence the transfer to carpark2). Entrance to the airport is thru a steep flight of stairs from the parking lot to the sidewalk along the driveway, then another short walk to the arrival hall, then another steep flight of stairs to the departure hall. Accdg to the guard you can use the elevator at the arrival hall. In both cases (1 and 2), it's not advisable if traveling alone w/ huge check-in luggage. If you drop off a traveling companion w/ the luggage, puede yon, but be prepared for a long drive to make a u-turn back to the airport parking lot. Also a hassle upon arrival coz of the long walk to the parking lot.
    3. At NAIA 3, parking is to the farthest end of the lot, on the left if facing the airport. Be prepared for a long walk to the entrance at the far end of the arrival hall (to your right if facing the airport). At least if you have roller bags, walang problema. You can place the bags on the xray machines at the entrance and take the elevator or escalator to the check in counters. Most convenient when arriving, coz you can exit at the part of the airport that faces the overnight parking area. A short walk to your car.

Hope these tips help all those who are planning their trips, whether it's busienss or leisure.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hmmm... There is also the Park N' Fly parking di po ba with shuttles to and from the airports.

Mahal po ba dito mag park kesa sa NAIA?

Which place would be the safest place to park?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i think it's easier to leave your car at home.. mag taxi na lang kung walang mag dri drive..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ That is what I am doing all the time.....

May mga taxi naman na puwede kang sunduin sa bahay, especially if you're in MM.... Medyo may premium kang babayaran (not so much), pero worth it naman dahil hindi mo na kailangang iparada ang sasakyan mo sa public parking area.....

From the airport, taxi na lang ulit pauwi sa bahay....

8505:bat:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hmmm... There is also the Park N' Fly parking di po ba with shuttles to and from the airports.

Mahal po ba dito mag park kesa sa NAIA?

Which place would be the safest place to park?
    I have tried Park n Fly. My only complaints are the price - a lot more expensive than the P50.00 per night at NAIA. Last time I tried, my 3D2N trip cost me around P800. Also, depending on no. of customers or peak season, it can take long for processing and for the shuttle to bring you to the airport or pick you up. It can also take long to release your car when you arrive. The covered parking gets crowded so you'll have to leave your car for the valets to move around.

Taxis are also a good option if you're heading straight home. I tried the overnight parking at NAIA because each of my trips were for business (2-3 days), and on my return, I needed my car to go to other meetings/venues. Riding a taxi from one place to another, with overnight bag and laptop would have been too impractical.

Based on experience, both Park N Fly and the NAIA parking areas were safe. All depends on your priorities and travel plans.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i may add

overnight parking is also available at Clark Airport ... P35/day ... let the guard know so he could direct you to the proper area (which is just nearby), he may also check the registration and license for security log

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    I have tried Park n Fly. My only complaints are the price - a lot more expensive than the P50.00 per night at NAIA. Last time I tried, my 3D2N trip cost me around P800. Also, depending on no. of customers or peak season, it can take long for processing and for the shuttle to bring you to the airport or pick you up. It can also take long to release your car when you arrive. The covered parking gets crowded so you'll have to leave your car for the valets to move around.

Taxis are also a good option if you're heading straight home. I tried the overnight parking at NAIA because each of my trips were for business (2-3 days), and on my return, I needed my car to go to other meetings/venues. Riding a taxi from one place to another, with overnight bag and laptop would have been too impractical.

Based on experience, both Park N Fly and the NAIA parking areas were safe. All depends on your priorities and travel plans.
    Park n Fly is really expensive compared to NAIA parking...had tried PnF twice but never tried the airport parking...maybe next time. i usually bring the car since its more comfortable for me and my family than having a taxi specially with the kids travelling...

Thanks for the info sir jack...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'm really glad for the parking at NAIA 3. In fact, even if we're allowed to travel using PAL, I chose Cebu Pac because of the convenience of the parking.

Taxis are fine, but the hassle of getting one at 5 am is not worth it for me. I prefer to just drive myself, and when I get back, the car is right there.

There are times of the day when getting a yellow taxi at the airport can be a nightmare. I arrived at 7:30 am one time, and had to spend almost an hour in line to get one.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano pa bang ibang airlines ang gumagamit ng T3?

Sa ngayon, we always use Park N Fly. But if there's more airline choices sa T3, baka pwede din dun.

Hirap talaga kung galing ka province, di pwede taxi.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Ano pa bang ibang airlines ang gumagamit ng T3?

Sa ngayon, we always use Park N Fly. But if there's more airline choices sa T3, baka pwede din dun.

Hirap talaga kung galing ka province, di pwede taxi.
    From what I know, only Cebu Pacific and PAL Express use T3. Since Cebu Pac covers most Phil. cities (at least the ones I frequent), I seldom take PAL, unless they have better skeds.

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Parking at NAIA 1, 2 and 3