New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    HELP: Tog sound coming from tranny or whatever it is pag biglang release ng clutch coming from a stop.

Ganito, from a stop, usual diba apak konti accelerator tapos gently release the clutch pedal for the car to move?

Pag medyo binigla ang bitaw ng clutch, may tog sound siya. It's not a suspension problem ha. hehehe.
    TIA Tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ano auto mo nga pala?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it's a Daihatsu Charade. Normally sa rear wheel drive it could be the cross joints. Sa front wheel naman baka sa engine support or worse baka sa drive shaft and CV joints.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks master afrasay for taking time to answer my questions.

My supports are a-ok, so that's out of the question. My CV joint is ok also, that is if the way to check it is by turning the steering wheel full left/right and moving the vehicle. Since it doesnt produce a toktok sound.

Someone told me that it could be the differential bearing. Wala ako idea bobo ko sa oto eh.

I could still live with it(tog sound) naman since pag binigla ang bitaw ng clutch lang naman nangyayari. But at times its annoying hahaha.

HELP: Tog sound coming from tranny or whatever it is pag biglang release ng clutch.