New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ung Brother ko may CRV AT 90's model, Problem nya nung una, ang tagal magshift umaabot ng 40kms per hr bago mag shift ng segunda. Nilinis ng mekaniko ung tranny tapos pinalitan ung fluids. Nag shift na sya ng ayos pag malamig, pag uminit kahit 1st gear parang nagslip ayaw umandar. Help please.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Where and who fixed the transmission? Did they use the correct transmission oil as indicated in the owner's manual? Using an incorrect A/T fluid may affect shifting patterns and may damage the transmission.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Pre

in my experience using AT, usually the whole mechanism will start to worn out after 7-10 years depending on the usage. I had mine checked,analyzed,repaired and modified at Lucas autotrans (service road area -turn right before forth bonifacio coming from villamor/nichols.) They specialize autotrans local and imported cars, parts are all imported.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Thanks for the reply guys, matagal na rin sila gumagawa ng at pero mga toyota ang gawa nila.

t3kk3n,

How much ang ginastos mo?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *reym

depende sa tranny parts mo, initial cost was at 30k (2nd and 3rd gear burnout, they will replace all worn out parts, but still after a few years same issue again (1st and 4th gear). they offer me another option, replace the entire internal assembly parts and modify a particular part inside the tranny (60k) but this will improve the shifting (less jerking when shifting). (lancer GLXi). the other car was an accord, cost is at around 80k (due to the transmission is big All parts was ordered in the US it took 3-4 weeks for the car to be fixed but it was worth it

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi Guys,

It turns out that the fault was the linear solonoid w/c is the component of the Honda A/T.

Thanks a lot guys.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Hi Guys,

I recently bought a 2007 Honda CRV 2.0 engine. Problem is kapag nag shishift from N to D may jerking na nangyayari meron din jerking when shifting to R pero mahina lang. Kapag hinataw naman smooth na smooth yung takbo. Pinalitan ko ATF recently pero hindi padin nawala. Honda DW1 yung ginamit ko na ATF. Baka may naka experience na ng same problem.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Hi Guys,

I recently bought a 2007 Honda CRV 2.0 engine. Problem is kapag nag shishift from N to D may jerking na nangyayari meron din jerking when shifting to R pero mahina lang. Kapag hinataw naman smooth na smooth yung takbo. Pinalitan ko ATF recently pero hindi padin nawala. Honda DW1 yung ginamit ko na ATF. Baka may naka experience na ng same problem.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jmendza View Post
    Hi Guys,

Is this your 2nd vehicle?

When changing from N to D, do you have the brake pedal depressed?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Is this your 2nd vehicle?

When changing from N to D, do you have the brake pedal depressed?
    Yes sir second car. I'm pressing the brake pedal when shifting to D. Yung sa first car ko na AT din sir wala naman jerking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Honda CRV AT Problem