New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi, I got an error code from my honda crv 2003 AT and the error code was

P0750 - Powertrain
    Shift Solenoid "A"

I am having problems with my transmission lately which is it is not shifting correctly mostly on 2nd to 3rd gear. It do works sometimes and sometimes it does. It wont ahift correctly especially when you kinda press acceleration a bit hard eg. When overtaking.

ATF is new and using honda ATF.

I think I need to replace the shift solenoid "A". Im about to go to banawe this weekend and maybe someone can help me here by posting a pic of this solenoid A and how much is the average price of this. I called honda and they said there are two shift shift solenoids which is A and B. B has two solenoids and A has only one. Casa's price is 16K. Muntik pa ko mabilaukan nung sinabi presyo.

So to save sime money, ill buy it myself. I just have no idea how it looks like. And maybe tell me where tje shift solenoid A is located.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    google mo na lang "shift solenoid honda crv". madami lalabas dun video and pictures, including location, how to test and how to replace.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    google mo na lang "shift solenoid honda crv". madami lalabas dun video and pictures, including location, how to test and how to replace.
    Already tried googling it before posting kaso wala ako makita specifically for solenoid A. May nakita ako solenoid b and c

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I have seen thisnas well before posting kaso it wont tell me kung alin ang shift solenoid "A"

6. Join Date
    May 2009