Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    san pinakamabilis?

and pinakamalapit...

sa friso ako nagrereside

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung sa LTO sa farmers plaza cubao, mabilis. mga 1 hour na lahat lahat para makuha yung card. ikot ikot muna sa mall habang naghihintay

yung sa LTO sa p. tuazon sa cubao mabilis din daw

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kasama na medical?..

san exactly?.. how do i get there?. hehe..hinde ako masyado familiar e

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    mbt's right.

cubao farmers.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Odell: gusto mo sama tayo? I have to renew this weekend coz expire na license ko next week. Siguro saturday I'll go. Balak ko is to drive towards Quez. Ave. MRT station, park my car at McDo, then take the MRT nalang. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga peeps,

samahan natin sina Doc Wiretap...tamang tama birthday bash nilang dalawa.... he,he,he,

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tara wiretap..hehehe..

text text..

wildthing..

nun 1/29 pa expirede license ko.haha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung kumuha ako dun (farmers cubao 3rd floor yata) mga 25mins lang...di na ko nagikot sa mall. hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by odell
    tara wiretap..hehehe..

text text..

wildthing..

nun 1/29 pa expirede license ko.haha
    buti hindi ka nahuli...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Had my license renewed yesterday. Arrived at McDo EDSA Quezon Ave at 3:00pm and parked my car there. Rode the MRT to Araneta station and I was there by 3:20. I then went to the LTO One-Stop shop at the 3rd floor. The clerk then handed me a form to sign up and I was told to go to the drug testing just across the shop. Paid P350 for the drug test and then collected my urine sample. Waited about 10 minutes for the results and then went back to the LTO shop to submit the form I filled up while waiting as well as the drug certificate. I had a change of address done. They took my picture using a Kodak DC3200 and then I waited for 15 minutes for them to print out my card. I was out of the shop by 3:45pm. Took the MRT back and by 4:00 pm I was driving out of McDo na. Galing!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
renewing driver's license