New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi,

anybody knows cheap parking space on valero/rufino/dela costa?

i work in makati and my wife works in ortigas, i need to pick her up everyday after work because she is pregnant,thats the reason i must bring my car everyday.

most of parking lot there are around (even over) P100/day, i would like to look for a parking which is less than P70.

i dont like to park along the street coz only 3 hrs limit, otherwise the car might be towed away.

What are the parking rates in Robinson's summit/PBCom/Philam life?

thanks for your help.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'm not sure if you try to buy a drink and park in front of Mc Donalds adjacent to Shell Maya at Dela Costa corner Valero

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sir i think mas economical mag park sa ortigas (may P40/day, not overnight) then MRT to Makati > Cab to office or Cab from Ortigas to Makati or someting similar. I did that when i was in the similar scenario...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    My wife said if you park there after 9pm to 6am it's free.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare-pareho lang ang rates ng parking along the area, normally 100/day.
    what you can do are the following:

a) get a monthly contract dun sa parking dyan sa may Robinson's Summit/Insular Life. Open-air parking nga lang. Afaik, 3000/month ang rate dyan, and the contract is at a mimimum of 3 months so that means, you have to pay 9k, spot.

b) try mo din mag inquire dun sa Valero Parking (at the back of E-PCIB building). Baka ganun din ang range.

c) Go to Makati early, park at the Landmark parking. Siguro aabutin ka lang ng 80 pesos dun sa isang araw.

d) Get a hotel membership. Aside from a free night stay or a discounted overnight stay, you get to have free parking (dunno if this is still the case though...)

If you park in Ortigas. Much cheaper alright, and take the cab to makati. Yun nga lang dagdag expense pa sa iyo. Ortigas-Makati-Ortigas cab rate is around 100-150 pesos one way. Di ipang-park mo na lang yung cab fare mo dito sa makati.

Do you have carpool options? Much better.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yung parking lot beside the ACT building and GF & Partners building in dela costa (harap ng Ateneo) charges only P70 for a whole day parking (basta wag lang daw overnight).

problem lang eh bilad sa araw yung car mo. :twak:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm not sure if you try to buy a drink and park in front of Mc Donalds adjacent to Shell Maya at Dela Costa corner Valero
    merong nakalagay na vehicle will be towed if over an hour.. pero i doubt kung they observe it

100? ok na sakin yun... 130 dito sa rcbc. :twak:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Eto isa pang option. drop your wife to her office then park in ortigas. take mrt. cheaper alternative. or talk to the parking attendant sya nalng bigyan mo instead of receipt. (mali sa mali pls lang walang sermonan ah.)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most of the parking places along Valero/SanAgustin and Leviste are at P80 to P90 for a whole day parking (bilad sa araw)...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thank u guys for your reply

i talked to my company and they will give me a free parking inside the building (depends on slot vacancy)

i parked at san augustin this morming and left at 12 noon but i didnt pay any cents because i didnt find out parking fee collectors around (but i found there was a sticker on my car window when i was about to leave, " NOT YET PAID, 9AM-11:30AM")

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
any cheap parking near valero/rufino/dela costa??