New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shared by a friend in FB, just want to share here.

9 Bad Drivers Nobody Complains About | Cracked.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    #6, #2 and #1 i see all the time.

#9 sa NLEX dami nyan pag may repair works, pag katabi na ang concrete barrier higpit ng hawak sa steering and bagal mag-drive pero ayaw naman lumipat sa next lane.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    What's just completely bewildering is people that fit the slow driver profile all the way right up to the light, and just as yellow is about to turn to red, they bolt through, leaving you stuck at a solid red. It's almost like they were deliberately trying to lose you, which doesn't make any sense if you're not a cop or private detective or terminator, and most of us aren't.
    waaah andami ko nang na-encounter na ganito! parang nangaasar talaga. especially mga PUV drivers. naghihintay ng pasahero sa intersection tapos last minute lang aandar.

pati pala sa US prevalent yung no. 1 hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Number 1, 2 and 5 are irritants and common. The brother of # 5 are those who don't know the practice of "merging alternately".

Number 4 i actually do this in the mall (pick a spot and wait for a car to leave) but i don't block the way and allow leave more than enough room for cars to pass.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang naman yung sa mall parking na waiting for a slot to be vacated as long as you are not blocking other cars from passing, especially kung full na talaga. pero kung may slots pa naman sa next level yan ang di ko gets, wasting gas and time.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang dami talagang mga tan-jee-ay na drivers kahit saan ka pumunta...

14.3K:eathis:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ok lang naman yung sa mall parking na waiting for a slot to be vacated as long as you are not blocking other cars from passing, especially kung full na talaga. pero kung may slots pa naman sa next level yan ang di ko gets, wasting gas and time.
    Yup, my practice is to always go up to the next level immediately if everyone is getting off at one level unless it's already a peak time (i.e. lunch on a Sunday or Sat. afternoon - evening).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sa experience ko #'s 7-4, and the most dangerous #2 are most common. Esp yung # 2 nakow, delikado yan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di lang "park anywhere button" yan, "drive anyway i like" button din. kanina sa nlex may getz and i10 convoy sila at pareho naka-hazard lights. nasa leftmost "overtaking lane only" pero nasa 80kph lang ang takbo. tapos everytime may mag-flash sa kanila ng head lights nagugulat yata kasi biglang napapakabig ng manibela hehehe! ayaw din naman tumabi sa slow lane. were they telling other drivers "stay away from us we're idiots"?

tinutukan ko nga sa likod sabay flash-flash-flash-flash.... :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
9 bad drivers nobody complains about