New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    a pleasant evening to all!

My ride is a jdm pajero j-top with stock fog lights. Am I (and other imported pajero owners with similar auxiliary lights) in danger of being apprehended?
    I just saw on a news program a driver of a van with custom installed fog lights apprehended by a TMG officer.

thanks,
    ka david

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    also here, i got a delica with stock fog lights. i am from baguio city and you really need fog lights here especially when it rains. i saw also a delica van being apprehended in the news. i thought it's only wang-wang and blinkers????

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Matagal ng bawal ang fog light at wang-wang.... buti naman ngayon pinapansin na. Sana isunod ang HID.... for safety reason ,Yung iba kasi sa kayabangan ginagamit.... imagine yung iba 5pm palang naka-on na ang HID ang naka high beam pa tapos kaunting ambom naka-on na ang HID....ano yon?para lang mapansin.....

Sabi ko yung iba ha? Saka yung mga ibang Mercedes.... acceptable ang liwanag. Well... kundi man ipagbawal.... irregulate.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To be sure, cover it when not in use.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    may tama ka sa mga naka HID! pero are the authorities could give some consideration regarding fog lights here or in mountainous or foggy areas?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sir wala bang link regarding this having foglight is hinuhuli right now most of new cars are having stock fog lights and HID lights installed
    Last edited by tc327; July 2nd, 2010 at 09:51 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    pano na kaya yun mga x trail na may hyperrail roof lights. pag stock naman siguro di nila huhulihin

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    right now most of new cars are having stock fog lights and HID lights installed
    IMHO, ok lang yung HID na stock because they are on projector type headlamps, pag hindi kasi projector type and nalagyan ng HID, sobrang kalat ng buga ng puting ilaw, kawawa yung kasalubong na kotse.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Tsktsk., importante pa naman ang fog light lalo na ngayon at maulan- ang hirap pa naman mag drive kapag inabutan ng malakas na ulan sa gabi.

Well, I hope that the LTO would release new guidelines regarding this matter asap.
    Maybe they got too hyped-up because of the "(re)-implementation" of the no siren and blinkers law.

cheers!
    ka david

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Baguio should be exempted from the fog light issue. As for the lowlands it might be good to just cover your fog lamps during the day and take off the cover when the need arises.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
illegal fog lights (?)