New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    2022_toyota_avanza_01.jpg 2022_toyota_avanza_02.jpg 2022_toyota_avanza_03.jpg

Undisguised: [source: carguid*.ph]
    Last edited by 111prez; October 16th, 2021 at 05:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I was looking for this thread. ngayon lng pala nagawa lol

it finally looks wider.... i hope its over 1800mm

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    It's now catching up to the size of the Innova.

The tailgate says "Veloz". There is no indication of Avanza badges in the vehicle. Is Toyota dropping the Avanza nameplate in favor of Veloz?

Here are some interior shots

Source:
    Ini Dia Sosok All New Toyota Avanza 2022!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    No more daihatsu bits sa interior. Or kung meron man, reduced to tiny bits na. Hopefully it will have a much better transmission na than a traditional 4at.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    a proper center armrest.. looks like the driver and the front passenger will have enough shoulder room.

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    Avanza Veloz is TOTL variant in Indonesia. Here's what I saw posted in comments on the original post by autonetmagz.

CVT
    6 airbags
    Toyotasafety sense
    Floating head unit

Side profile similar to the Toyota Sienna. Also looks significantly wider. Problem is the price as usual, this is gonna be much more expensive. Probably close to base Innova for the TOTL.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Avanza Veloz is TOTL variant in Indonesia. Here's what I saw posted in comments on the original post by autonetmagz.

CVT
    6 airbags
    Toyotasafety sense
    Floating head unit

Side profile similar to the Toyota Sienna. Also looks significantly wider. Problem is the price as usual, this is gonna be much more expensive. Probably close to base Innova for the TOTL.
    Ganun naman talaga pricing. TOTL avanza (veloz) is 1.077M. base innova 1.186M

Pero kung 1.5L aengine yan, and looks pretty, mahahati ang would be Rush sales

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Ganun naman talaga pricing. TOTL avanza (veloz) is 1.077M. base innova 1.186M

Pero kung 1.5L aengine yan, and looks pretty, mahahati ang would be Rush sales

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Kung ganyan pricing ng current Veloz dito, asahan mo itataas pa ng 70 to 100k. Baka 1.15M to 1.2M na pagdating sa atin.

Gagawa sila ng Rush version in a year, add another 100k ulit from Veloz pricing.

Pero kung looks and features lang, tagilid Xpander sa new Avanza.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Kung ganyan pricing ng current Veloz dito, asahan mo itataas pa ng 70 to 100k. Baka 1.15M to 1.2M na pagdating sa atin.

Gagawa sila ng Rush version in a year, add another 100k ulit from Veloz pricing.

Pero kung looks and features lang, tagilid Xpander sa new Avanza.
    I think the Rush version would have been the new raize ?

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    I think the Rush version would have been the new raize ?
    Raize is the compact 5-seater crossover derived from the DNGA platform. Itong Avanza is the 7 seater MPV, and the Rush will be the 7 seater SUV. We'll be seeing the next Wigo based on DNGA also.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast