New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    mga boss pwede po ba malaman mga features ng innova e d4d 2012.. newbie lng po.
    ano rin po availalble colors sa e variant?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredtroy View Post
    mga boss pwede po ba malaman mga features ng innova e d4d 2012.. newbie lng po.
    ano rin po availalble colors sa e variant?
    well, it runs on a 12 volt battery.. it has four wheels, plus one more counting the spare...
    honestly, this is the type of question i would not want to answer, because i can not! there are simply too many items to mention. and i am sure there will be a comparison... compare it to the J, G and V...
    my recommendation is for you to visit the casa and ask for their comparison chart that they usually give away to prospective buyers, and actually climb into the vehicles and see for yourself. that's what those cars on display are for. huwag ka mahiya dahil para sa iyo ang mga display na yon. wag kang matakot sa mga tao doon, because some of their better customers come in wearing run-down pants and old rubber shoes.
    you may be able to download these comparison charts, but you really will not appreciate what they mean if you do not see them and feel them yourself..
    good luck.
    but if you really want...
    from memory, the E may be differed from the basic J, via the mags, the cloth seats with height adjuster, the power windows and locks, the rear wiper of the E. the J gives plain vinyl seats, power steering and pawis everything else, steel rims.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    More info here: Toyota - Innova

Get an Innova J then add 15inch alloy rims, power door locks and windows, ABS, cloth seats and a rear wiper.

For me this is the best Innova model in terms of value for money.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    More info here: Toyota - Innova

Get an Innova J then add 15inch alloy rims, power door locks and windows, ABS, cloth seats and a rear wiper.

For me this is the best Innova model in terms of value for money.
    How can you add power door locks, windows and ABS? hmmm...
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, it runs on a 12 volt battery.. it has four wheels, plus one more counting the spare...
    honestly, this is the type of question i would not want to answer, because i can not! there are simply too many items to mention. and i am sure there will be a comparison... compare it to the J, G and V...
    my recommendation is for you to visit the casa and ask for their comparison chart that they usually give away to prospective buyers, and actually climb into the vehicles and see for yourself. that's what those cars on display are for. huwag ka mahiya dahil para sa iyo ang mga display na yon. wag kang matakot sa mga tao doon, because some of their better customers come in wearing run-down pants and old rubber shoes.
    you may be able to download these comparison charts, but you really will not appreciate what they mean if you do not see them and feel them yourself..
    good luck.
    but if you really want...
    from memory, the E may be differed from the basic J, via the mags, the cloth seats with height adjuster, the power windows and locks, the rear wiper of the E. the J gives plain vinyl seats, power steering and pawis everything else, steel rims.
    sir nandito pa po kasi ako sa qatar kaya yung sister ko lng ang pupunta sa casa.. sir yung colors ano po ba available?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    thank you boss..

go to the website of toyota philippines. lahat nandun....from specs, colors/trim and even prices.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    How can you add power door locks, windows and ABS? hmmm...
    In case you don't get my point, that's my basic description of the Innova E. That's why I first posted the link to the Toyota website which enumerates in detail the Innova models and their differences, for the benefit of the TS. If he wants to know what an Innova J is then he can easily see it on the website.

* the colors. In layman terms, Toyota sells the E model in beige, silver and red.
    Last edited by vinj; April 9th, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Innova E has ABS, 15" alloy wheels, drivers side airbag, gray colored interior, power windows and locks

NO power side mirror, passenger airbag, chromed exterior design, no available beige interior, fog lamps, keyless entry and alarm, center console, AFAIK Red, White, Gray, Blue available colors for E variant

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    available colors are red, beige, light blue, silver, (ewan ko lang if meron pang jade green). pero yan for the innova E as far as i know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast