New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Fresh from the widely successful launch in the US, will the 2004 Toyota Prius make it on Philippines soil? MotorTrend's Car of the Year, Car&Driver's 10Best, NorthAmerican Car of the Year and judged by Automobile Magazine as "one of the all-around best–looking vehicles on the road."

Last edited by 109; May 24th, 2004 at 09:08 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i like it blue

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukang panget ang likod ah... wala bang pics ng pwet?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    for sure it'll draw mixed reactions kaya di ko pinost ung rear

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i've seen a couple in real life sa LA... pero puro silver lng. the blue looks nice... i wouldnt mind owning one

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    why? Didn't the looks get you? Must be the rear, huh........ masyadong mataas yung likod saka ka-presyo ng camry.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nice! sana ilabas din dito sa pinas... next year daw maglalabas ang toyota ng all-new vehicles nila.. ayaw pa nilang i-reveal eh. ;)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    imho, from the look of things to come second hand vehicle market would be the best bet choice for car buyers;

consider this:
    1) fx rate would hover beyond p56 for the whole of 2004
    2) cost impact of higher peso is higher cost for import-laden goods like CBU cars
    3) since fuels are imported stuff and no hope of price stability for the rest of the year it would turn off car buyers for cars in the 1.8l to 2.0l variants
    4) even asiong aksaya would rather lose face and settle for subcompact units
    5) car manufacturers have no choice but to return to the drawing board and abandon the idea of flooding the glutting market with much harder to sell gas guzzlers just because of better profit returns .

my 2 cents..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    The prius utilizes toyota's hybrid system. Gets 44 mpg. With the way fuel prices are going up, the prius looks appealing! Galing ako sa Singapore last month. At the science museum, they had a cut up model of the prius engine system. Galing! It utilizes the kinetic energy that is produced by the car's braking system, convert that into energy which is stored in a big battery that drives an electric motor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2004 Toyota Prius