New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Picspicspics

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    as soon as we get it bro post ko dito!!!!.. cant wait!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ano Mas Matibay

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Guys!! cant wait!! ay time nxt week I'll get my ride na!!! hindi na ako mka pag hintay na talaga!! I'll post some pics when I get it na!! promise!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    To Orido----> Gaano kalaki yung discount na in-offer sa'yo?

Just asking pare......

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    guys we just got our Fortuner today!! its a lithium G 2.7 vvti!! And we got it for just 1.160m!! brandnew!!!! actually there was a guy who won the fort but decided to just sell it to make some cash.. so he sold it.. actually not everything is smooth in the transfer process but all the wait is worth it!!.. and to tell you guys the fort's ride is not bad.. before moving up with it Im already acquianted with the revo's ride and its defintely better and its not that bouncy... but I will post after I thoroughly test this baby.. next week Ill be going up to Bicol.. hehehehehe!!!!
    sorry sir ram now ko lang nsagot un query mo.. medyo busy po eh!..

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Orido View Post
    guys we just got our Fortuner today!! its a lithium G 2.7 vvti!! And we got it for just 1.160m!! brandnew!!!! actually there was a guy who won the fort but decided to just sell it to make some cash.. so he sold it.. actually not everything is smooth in the transfer process but all the wait is worth it!!.. and to tell you guys the fort's ride is not bad.. before moving up with it Im already acquianted with the revo's ride and its defintely better and its not that bouncy... but I will post after I thoroughly test this baby.. next week Ill be going up to Bicol.. hehehehehe!!!!
    sorry sir ram now ko lang nsagot un query mo.. medyo busy po eh!..
    Wow, what a good deal!

"New" Spec-up 2.7 vvti = MSRP Php 1,353,000 = savings of Php 193,000
    "Old" 2.7 vvti = MSRP Php 1,308,000 = savings Php 148,000

Btw, has your unit been titled already when you bought it from the first owner? You said "brand new" which probably meant the owner never got to use it. But if it has been titled to his name or others, you are technically the second owner already. And for some strange reason or another, you will get a lower resale value if you are the title's second owner. This is my experience selling our "third" hand cars.

Enjoy your Fort even more bec. you got such a good deal!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yup!! all papers are all done!! actually thats the tricky part of the whole process and we have to be so patient because it took 2 weeks. but its all worth it!!!!! we got the fort with just 87 kms on the odo. and we got it just in time before christmas!! and we will be using it going up to bicol!! maybe late next year or early 08 Hilux naman!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Orido View Post
    Yup!! all papers are all done!! actually thats the tricky part of the whole process and we have to be so patient because it took 2 weeks. but its all worth it!!!!! we got the fort with just 87 kms on the odo. and we got it just in time before christmas!! and we will be using it going up to bicol!! maybe late next year or early 08 Hilux naman!!!
    congrats on your new rig... my wife have the same ride.. white 2.7VVTi, and you made a good choice, so far i cant say nothing against that beast, wala pa namang sakit ng ulo...so far!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Hi Guys! Help, how much does the market price of 2005-2007 hilux gas version? Since i have a innova diesel I would like to buy a pick up, but my budget is limited. Let's say 400k it is enough to buy a hilux gas? Thank you... Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Hilux 2.7 vvti G