New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mine was just great bcoz I seldom using it. For 3 years since i bought it has only 12,000 of mileage. It's bcoz i'm always out of the country. I'm planning to get a new mags to change my Rim 14 to 15. Do you think it's the right time though Gas price is keep on rising fast than my car's mileage. Where can I find a cheap parts but original for toyota..Any help from u guys..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mine is 2001 DLX model with 72T on the odometer. The only major repair is changing of two upper ball joint otherwise the usual PMS. e.g. change oil, tune-up, clean brakes..The more na naluluma mas gumaganda takbo..btw, I use fully sythetic oil by toyota..IMHO changing the rim from 14 to 15 would mean less fuel efficiency (not sure) as for parts, I'm not sure where aside from CASA coz my PMS is shouldered by my company. =)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jerisrevo
    Mine was just great bcoz I seldom using it. For 3 years since i bought it has only 12,000 of mileage. It's bcoz i'm always out of the country. I'm planning to get a new mags to change my Rim 14 to 15. Do you think it's the right time though Gas price is keep on rising fast than my car's mileage. Where can I find a cheap parts but original for toyota..Any help from u guys..
    Try Evangelista Street in Pasay...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mine was 49k mileage... traded it in for a honda. I didn't like it much cause everywhere you looked, there was a revo.. hehe

pangit pa ng suspension at the back.... so ang tagtag

ok pa rin engine pick-up.. talong-talo ford escape ko

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    our 99 glx is still running fine, approaching 90k on the odo, just the usual wear n tear replacements. mdyo malakas uminom.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tried a friend's GLX 1.8 EFI M/T. Surprisingly, it felt faster than it actually is and was great fun for an AUV. I personally think it looks better than some old SUVs, and it won't shame itself when parked beside a Mazda MPV. It has half the value but they look like direct competitors. :D

If you get 15s with thicker tires, try to look for mags that are lighter than stock and tires with size 195/60 (stock is 185/70) to retain more or less the same overall diameter. The lesser weight should make up for the extra rolling resistance.
    Last edited by squala; September 4th, 2005 at 05:44 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got to use both the 1.8L gas and 2.4D variants (GLX). If i were to buy one (we're considering for one maybe next year or so), i'd stick with the diesel model... the gas variant just guzzles too much fuel based on the feedback of many owners out there (plus tope problems). Parts are easy, we usually buy in Banawe (MR2 near E. Rod).

The handling is more on the poor side, getting wider and taller 15" rims/tires (maraming 2nd hand REvo/Toyota 15" rims around the Dapitan St. area) will definitely do the car well.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    wala na kaya natira brand ne revo sa CASA?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our is 1998 Revo Diesel GLX on its 160 Mileage.. Never had problem with engine though already replaced brake master aside from usual wear and tear.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our is 1998 Revo Diesel GLX on its 160,000 Mileage.. Never had problem with engine though already replaced brake master aside from usual wear and tear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How's your Toyota Revo doin?