New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I will buy an Avanza soon and I found out that there is a big price difference between the J and G models. I'm inclined to get the J and just add accessories.

This is where I need the help of Avanza Club members who own the J model. Could you kindly please list the accessories / add-ons that you have and how much? (Like power window and door lock modules, fog lamps, etc.)

You can also include the cost of labor if applicable and where purchased. If you are offering them for sale or you know of a good shop who offers them you can also post them here.

Thank you all very much in advance!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    This is what I got last Aug (or Sept). 2007 from Toyota Ortigas

Alarm with central door locks ..............7,000.00 (4 pcs door actuators - power door locks)
    Courtesy door switch (2 pcs)...............1,000.00
    Fog Lamps (2 pcs).............................5,500.00
    Spoiler with 3rd brake light (painted).....8,500.00

These prices already includes labor/installation

Ayaw ko na ma void ang warranty ko kaya sa Toyota ako bumuli. nag canvass ako, sa kanila pinaka mura ang mga accessories na ito at that time.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by toinktoink View Post
    Medyo may kahabahan na rin ang original thread natin. medyo mahirap ng mag hanap ng mga posts.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thank you Sir Meledson! That is what I need.

Avanza Club members can also post what accessories / add-ons they got even if they have G models since these can also apply to both models.

Maybe this thread can also be the Avanza accessories/supplier directory!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *Juntzo - for the price difference you get 3 things that you can't upgrade from the J variant.. the 1.5 engine, 2 airbags and ABS.

the rest of the difference can be upgraded.. yun nga lang wala pang casa na nag u upgrade nang side mirror.. wala pa ring nakakapag upgrade nang interior.. di pa available yata.. the rest are minor.. power window, power doors, 15" alloy wheels, keyless entry, additional speakers, 2 din stereo/mpc/cd player, mudguard, 4 spoke steering wheel, foglamps, digital trip meter, 3rd row headrest, rear spoiler (LED), colored keyed side mirrors, colored keyed door handles and rear window defogger.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    *Juntzo - for the price difference you get 3 things that you can't upgrade from the J variant.. the 1.5 engine, 2 airbags and ABS.

the rest of the difference can be upgraded.. yun nga lang wala pang casa na nag u upgrade nang side mirror.. wala pa ring nakakapag upgrade nang interior.. di pa available yata.. the rest are minor.. power window, power doors, 15" alloy wheels, keyless entry, additional speakers, 2 din stereo/mpc/cd player, mudguard, 4 spoke steering wheel, foglamps, digital trip meter, 3rd row headrest, rear spoiler (LED), colored keyed side mirrors, colored keyed door handles and rear window defogger.
    Yes Sir Qwerty... those are what I'm looking for. I don't really care for the 1.5 engine, airbags and ABS. I just want my future Avanza J to be pimped up!

I've already looked at the Toyota website and I'm already familiar with the specs.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Di ko lang alam kung may available na "off the rack" na body kits. BTW, some of the blings can be brought from shark.

Sa Shark, free installation on site basta with in Metro Manila. No holes drilled kya daw hindi makaka void ng warranty.

Mayroon din sa casa.:

56K warning: click on the picture for a bigger image.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    Yes Sir Qwerty... those are what I'm looking for. I don't really care for the 1.5 engine, airbags and ABS. I just want my future Avanza J to be pimped up!

I've already looked at the Toyota website and I'm already familiar with the specs.
    Yung J ngayon meron ng driver side airbags.

Satisfied naman ako sa J matipid. Kaya lang wala pa gano mabili upgrades like power windows/side mirror (sa banawe meron problema naman warranty). Interior upgrades like door trims.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post

the rest of the difference can be upgraded.. yun nga lang wala pang casa na nag u upgrade nang side mirror.. wala pa ring nakakapag upgrade nang interior.. di pa available yata.. the rest are minor.. power window, power doors, 15" alloy wheels, keyless entry, additional speakers, 2 din stereo/mpc/cd player, mudguard, 4 spoke steering wheel, foglamps, [SIZE=4]digital trip meter[/SIZE], 3rd row headrest, rear spoiler (LED), colored keyed side mirrors, colored keyed door handles and rear window defogger.
    Ha, puede ba i-upgrade ang analog trip meter to digital ang J?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Avanza J Add-ons & Accessories