New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    2012 Toyota Innova

Exclusive: Next-Gen Innova In 2012
    24 November 2010

Toyota plans to introduce the next-generation Innova sometime in 2012. However, the next Innova will be built on the same IMV platform which has been given an extended lifecycle and changes will not be very significant.
    Customer feedback has indicated that owners are extremely satisfied with the existing Innova and want very little change. Toyota too is struggling to find ways to improve and hone its highly successful MPV. According to company sources, the next Innova will have some major styling tweaks and certain body panels will be reskinned. Engineers are working on ways to provide a more flexible seating configuration and to improve space in the third row.
    Making the Innova longer has been ruled out because customer feedback has indicated that owners do not want an MPV with larger dimensions. There is talk of an automatic option in the next Innova as well as a marginally more powerful engine.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Lalabas nayan sa Indonesia sa July yata..Abangan mo nalang..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    In other words, more facelifts!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hmmm improve space in the 3rd row daw.. baka gagawin na nilang front folding ang seats parang sa avanza.. which makes more sense.. luluwag ang legroom at mas luluwag ang 3rd row space pag naka fold ang seat.. kakasya na balikbayan box.. sa ngayon kasi hassle yung side folding seats nang innova and fortuner.. sa baba lang maluwag yung bandang taas masikip kasi nga naka fold sideways yung upuan..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hmmm improve space in the 3rd row daw.. baka gagawin na nilang front folding ang seats parang sa avanza.. which makes more sense.. luluwag ang legroom at mas luluwag ang 3rd row space pag naka fold ang seat.. kakasya na balikbayan box.. sa ngayon kasi hassle yung side folding seats nang innova and fortuner.. sa baba lang maluwag yung bandang taas masikip kasi nga naka fold sideways yung upuan..
    i good model for this perhaps is cx-9 but expect a big leap in price

for my purpose i find the space of innova just about right. what i do not like are the way the seats are folded. try riding it yourself with all seats folded - the sound that you will hear is like an airplane going reverse thrust upon landing - ang ingay!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    i good model for this perhaps is cx-9 but expect a big leap in price

for my purpose i find the space of innova just about right. what i do not like are the way the seats are folded. try riding it yourself with all seats folded - the sound that you will hear is like an airplane going reverse thrust upon landing - ang ingay!

paano mo naririnig yun ingay when all seats are folded? naka open window ba?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by g.b.b View Post
    paano mo naririnig yun ingay when all seats are folded? naka open window ba?
    nope, closed all

basta pag fold ang seats, kahit secured sya ng hooks, me kalog kalog parin sya sa mga panels pag hindi kagandahan ang kalye.

naririnig lang naman sya pag unloaded ang sasakyan (ako lang and/or misis ko) at kapag folded ang mga seats (either 2nd and/or 3rd row)

i think the problem is how the design was made to secure the seats when folded - they are just flimsy hook and straps made to carry quite a load of seats.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    In my case I like the way it is because you may load a bike without removing the entire 3rd row seat, but you must fold the 2nd row sit too...well just a half of it or should i say 1/3, then one passenger can still sit on the 3rd row
    Last edited by shadow3616931; May 7th, 2011 at 11:57 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    *spyghost - sir meron nga ingay pag naka fold 4rd row seats, narinig ko na din yun eh, sa malalin na lubak nga lang, higpitan nyo na lang po yung adjustment ng strap pag naka hook sya para di maalog. wala na kasi akong naririnig na ganung ingay sa unit ko ngayon.

waaaaa. sana di pa muna mag facelift, malulma agad ichura ng innova ko ngayon eh, sana 2013 na lang, hahahah. :D

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *Tidus : Atleast mas maganda pa rin siya sa Crosswind.

Actually, nagagandahan pa rin naman ako sa Innova ngayon. Hindi naman siya kasing sagwa like the new crosswind na Montero Sport wannabe yung rear bumper.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
2012 Toyota Innova