The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the new toyota Landcruiser LC200 4.5L v8 is P4,065,000.00
    my dad wants to buy one...
    is it worthy?
    need some help guys?
    what are the other SUV can you recomend?
    thanks...
    enlighten my dad...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    its worth everything in your entire life. so go for it and never think of anything else! good luck! theres also a d4d twin turbo but i'd always prefer the vvti. and u may want to check the dubai versions coz they come with more features than the local units according to the grey market suppliers. envy envy grrr hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If he can afford it and maintain it then there's no reason for him not to buy it.

Landcruiser is the best SUV.

But If I were you're dad.. I'd buy the NISSAN Patrol.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Is it worth buying?

I'd kill to get my hands on one!! Hell yeah!

I'd get the V8 4.5L D4D plant that churns out nearly 300hp. I wonder if their D4Ds come with the 6 speed auto-tranny hhmmm.

The VX has got 10 (count em, 10) airbags.

Of course, the killer here is also the dynamic suspension system which was only exclusive to the Lexus line before.

*ok I have to wipe-off my saliva now*

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hahaha mukha namang may kaya kayo, if you guys want it , can afford it , can maintain it and love it then go ahead buy it :D

land cruiser is the best 4x4 in the world, next is the patrol. If I have 4 million pesos though I'd just go to subic and get a land cruiser there worth 500k. The landcruiser is a luxury car and the 1 mllion tax in that pricetag goes to corrupt officals :D

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    LC 200 diesel variant VX (local specs) are as follows, 6 speed automatic transmission, leather seats, power seats, steel rims!! dual air bag, 3 year warranty but i dont think your toyota dealer would know how to fix it

LC 200 diesel variant GXR (dubai specs) 6 speed automatic transmission, dual tank, cool box, roof rail, hid, headlight washer, some of the has oem touch screen HU, spoiler,auto diming rear view mirror,17 inch rims, 8 airbags (some of them) this is the fullest option you could get on the grey market.

both of them does not have KDSS suspension, no crawl control feature.

LC 200 VXR variant dubai (gas engine only) same with gxr, KDSS, crawl.

for a 4m truck i would go for this! i test drove one few months back, it runs like a gas engine! as for recommending another car i would go for a LC100 with a 24 valve diesel engine.

7. Join Date
    May 2007

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tingin ko sulit yan. parang mas malaki pa nga sya sa hummer H3 eh. and syempre dapat diesel! hehe sarap naman. sana ako din may ganyang dilemma hahaha

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    if you could afford it go ahead. lifes to short.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yeah... It's a nice SUV... Really nice!

Land Cruisers are always worthy because they serve good purpose! :bow ako: Against the competition with the Hummer H3 and Jeeps... Get the Land Cruiser.

Not unless if you can stretch your budget twice a bit... Get a Land Rover Ranger Rover or a Mercedes Benz G-Class A position a Toyota can't beat... in some ways... hehehe...
    iam3739.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
2008 Landcruiser LC200 V8 4.5L is it worth the cost?