New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    I have a 2023 Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Diesel 2.8.
    .Are the floor mat dimensions the same as a 2022 model?
    Is the socket size for the tire lug nuts a 21mm? What is the torque value for the lug nuts?
    What oil is best for the engine?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuner2023 View Post
    .Are the floor mat dimensions the same as a 2022 model?
    Is the socket size for the tire lug nuts a 21mm? What is the torque value for the lug nuts?
    What oil is best for the engine? - The answer to these questions can be found in your owners manual. Take time to read it. It is a must for any new owners of vehicles or those who bought a vehicle different from their previous vehicle (specially if different brands).

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    What oil is best for the engine? - The answer to these questions can be found in your owners manual. Take time to read it. It is a must for any new owners of vehicles or those who bought a vehicle different from their previous vehicle (specially if different brands).
    so true... yung 2021 model ay 29psi lang ang tire pressure. baka parehas lang din sa 2023 model which is a bit low compared to other SUVs.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    The vehicles I owned previously were gassers. The Fortuner is the first diesel I have owned, in those I liked Valvoline.

I'll reread the manual I must have missed the info.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuner2023 View Post
    I went with synthetic for my first 1000 kilometer oil change.